Preview Round 9, 2018: St.Kilda v Collingwood - Etihad Stadium, Saturday 19th May, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 45 30.4%
  • Magpies

Votes: 103 69.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Losing a fair bit of size, class and experience with those changes while Collingwood bring back Pendlebury, this could get ugly.

CONTINUING groin soreness for St Kilda midfielder Blake Acres will force him to miss the next month, while defenders Jake Carlisle and Sam Gilbert have also been ruled out of facing Collingwood on Saturday night.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-05-17/saints-injury-blows-three-more-sidelined

Just when you thought this season can't get any worse.

Didn't have much hope of winning this game anyway but to lose Carlisle and Acres now on top of Roberton, Bruce, McCartin and Long, all hope is now gone.

Who would he match up on though?
The Mayne Train, of course.

I don't think he has a direct opponent, but he would have given us an advantage in the air. We're missing our two best intercept marks in Carlisle and Roberton, and are going in with a pretty small/medium sized backline to match Collingwood's small/medium forward line.

Can someone please tell me why I read the in's and out's on the AFL website and saw Jack Lonie's name associated with a professional football club? What was even more shocking to me was he has actually been named to play for the team this week?! Has Richo lost his ****ing mind playing this shit campaigner?!

Paton > Lonie.
Don't know how Armo is still in.
I understand why we didn't pick Austin for Carlisle since Pies only play one key forward in Cox.
Acres, Carlisle. Yikes.

Gonna be tough to watch but here's hoping the boys lift.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

So we again are knocking selection. Who should be picked that isnt and where should they play. Looks the best side possible to me based on who they are playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I still think we should've picked White or Paton instead of Lonie. Just my opinion

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please tell me why I read the in's and out's on the AFL website and saw Jack Lonie's name associated with a professional football club? What was even more shocking to me was he has actually been named to play for the team this week?! Has Richo lost his ******* mind playing this shit campaigner?!

Nice. Such good supporting.

So we again are knocking selection. Who should be picked that isnt and where should they play. Looks the best side possible to me based on who they are playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is zero possible way you can justify the addition of Lonie in this side, why in the hell do we need Jack Lonie in? Lonie and the word 'best side possible' don't belong in the same sentence.

Was wondering....can anyone recall a season where we're had this many injuries and it's not even half way thru the season?

You try and build yourself up during the week and then come selection night....get a whack in the face with a frying pan....it's happening every week.

Face is getting sore from the frying pan!

2005 and 2006 were a lot worst! Pretty sure we had 21 fit players at one stage to pick from so had to really manage players in games..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back