Game Day Round 8, 2024: St.Kilda v North Melbourne - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 4 May, 4.35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
St-Kilda-vs-North-Melbourne.png

Autopsy Thread Now Open:

Last edited:
This is my thoughts about it... made with the the help of AI.

View attachment 1978447

That's a great song but we need the help of AI to generate a game plan that will help us kick enough goals to win a game.

RTB aka Ross The Bott is struggling to come up with one, if AI can come up with a better one RTB will be under the pump.

Last edited:

That's a great song but we need the help of AI to generate a game plan that will help us kick enough goals to win a game.

RTB aka Ross The Boss is struggling to come up with one, if AI can come up with a better one RTB will be under the pump.

I asked Chat GPT, just got a pile of generic stuff.
We need Lockett AI Bot up and running ASAP!

King needs to stamp his authority on this game. They don't have a matchup for him. He should be fresh. Needs to find some form, the next few weeks are critical in keeping our season alive and we need Kingy to go on a run with us.

We’ll break every record known to mankind. Score 300, win by 250, King to kick 20 and Owens to play the greatest game ever that will cause champion data’s computer to spontaneously combust when it tries to come up with a category beyond elite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King needs to stamp his authority on this game. They don't have a matchup for him. He should be fresh. Needs to find some form, the next few weeks are critical in keeping our season alive and we need Kingy to go on a run with us.

King is fast becoming a worry with regards to him living up to his 4DP marquee forward potential. He really has no excuses at 23 and how long has he been an AFL player?

I know he's played some good games along the way but I don't have a game that I can recall from memory that was a real WoW moment of shear dominance and brilliance.

Has to make his mark soon or the conversation will open up about his 4DP value.

King, Hayes and Membrey is a good mix

If this doesn't work, and not that it needs to click today as this trio will need some games to see if they can develop some connection and synergy as well as its going to take Hayes a good block of games to get back into the pace of AFL - we are in a lot of trouble and will need to go back to the drawing board at recruiting time.

Much is spoken about our midfield issues but our forward line stinks it up more.

Fingers crossed this trio can get it together

King is fast becoming a worry with regards to him living up to his 4DP marquee forward potential. He really has no excuses at 23 and how long has he been an AFL player?

I know he's played some good games along the way but I don't have a game that I can recall from memory that was a real WoW moment of shear dominance and brilliance.

Has to make his mark soon or the conversation will open up about his 4DP value.
I mean he's no Sharman let's be realistic about expectations, but still that's a little harsh don't you think?

I mean he's no Sharman let's be realistic about expectations, but still that's a little harsh don't you think?

Not at all, the media have also started asking the question so the heat will come for him soon enough if he doesn't start delivering on draft potential...he's run out of wriggle room now at 23.

Needs to smash a game apart...today would be a good time to make that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back