Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

53 but was scaled up which was total bull.
Where walters was 20 and was scaled down.
Z got his possies when game was decided. Walters didn’t. I think there’s an explanation about this from CD in the stickied info thread. Walters was on 16 at halftime and finished on 16.

Not really what to do this week.

Thinking along the lines of:

Murray > Cole
Banfield > Sicily

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm leaning towards JPK too.
Maybe he's turned the corner with last week's game.
Can't ignore at that price. Proven scorer.
JPK scored 46 and 59 in the two weeks prior to the last one.

All the Sydney mids are ****ed. Steal each other’s points. JPK. Hannebery. Parker.

Walters kicked 5 and still couldn't ton up last week

CD hate him
No they don't. Just 18 possessions at 66% DE and 6 clangers held his score back last week. Since moving more to the midfield last season he has a history of tonning up with only 0-2 goals.

I posted this when someone said something similar on the discussion thread yesterday ...

Walters tons this year and last
132 (2 goals)
116 (1)
106 (3)
172 (6)
105 (2)
135 (3)
137 (0)
119 (0)

Last edited:
The match was effectively "won" in the period that he was on the ground and performing well. It's normal for a little bit of scaling to occur in situations like that.
Z got his possies when game was decided. Walters didn’t. I think there’s an explanation about this from CD in the stickied info thread. Walters was on 16 at halftime and finished on 16.
I wish you guys were here when I was trying to explain this to Go You Pups the other day. Could have used the support :D

Pretty keen on the following high risk/high reward moves:

Naughton to Sicily
Holman to Hibberd

Next week I'll have an option to grab 1 or 2 rookies (Ronke, Spargo, Mutch, Worpel), then in round 8 I will grab a Mid premo (hopefully Danger if the spud shows something 2 weeks in a row)

You will get hibberd cheaper next week may as well see.if he backs up the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back