Trades 2024 Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2558.jpeg
Is going early on Sweet over Biggie worth it considering I’d now be forced to take Garcia or Wilson’s score over Darcy/Graham just to get my captain loop? At least with Biggie in I could keep Livingston at R3

View attachment 1971150
Is going early on Sweet over Biggie worth it considering I’d now be forced to take Garcia or Wilson’s score over Darcy/Graham just to get my captain loop? At least with Biggie in I could keep Livingston at R3
All the noise i’ve heard about Biggie is that won’t be around long… Sweet on the other hand has at least four weeks of solo rucking, possibly more, and even once Soldo is back, probably playing more games than he misses.

Barring injury, in about a month’s time my guess is you’ll have a low priced VFL-playing Biggie clogging your bench, or Sweet worth upwards of $250k and getting ready to moo.

Hard decision but settled on skipping Walsh and going Houston. Also giving biggie a miss and going early on Hardeman.

OUT Sanders, Zill, Sharp
IN Houston, HGarcia, Hardeman

200k in the bank for a boost and double upgrade next week

Hard decision but settled on skipping Walsh and going Houston. Also giving biggie a miss and going early on Hardeman.

OUT Sanders, Zill, Sharp
IN Houston, HGarcia, Hardeman

200k in the bank for a boost and double upgrade next week
whats the reasoning for going hardeman instead of biggie?

im not too convinced on biggie either but not sure what other options there are

thoughts on bowes?
410k d/m averaging 106 last three games

cats fans is he a sub risk at all?

Many good footballers have suffered from DFNS (Double First Name Syndrome). I recall Cameron Bruce talking about it post career. It can be debilitating for some.

Some even have the rare CGDFNS (Cross-Gender Double First Name Syndrome) version, though I guess that term may no longer be appropriate. Back in the day Brett Allison and Robert Shirley had to fight through that.

Your lack of sympathy for the much maligned "two-dads" players is concerning. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been playing around a lot, but I think I'll end up just doing Sanders to Garcia and Williams to Houston (as long as D'Ambrosio is named on field).

$107k for next week.

Could have done Draper straight to Whitfield last night but I chickened out.

D'Ambrosio, Bramble, Zilliams, Sharp and Dempsey.
2 have to go to get Walsh and Dawson.
Already got rid of Howes this week :(
Dempsey seems maxed out and up and down scoring wise. Sharp is too but consistent.
ATM it's Demspey and D'Ambrosio. The later is he a sub risk every game now? Bramble I just don't know but has potential for to rise more.
Thoughts?

Dawson to go <100 this week with Crouch back.

whats the reasoning for going hardeman instead of biggie?

im not too convinced on biggie either but not sure what other options there are
The only disclaimer I have on Biggie was that from memory he copped a knock on his knee in the 1st or 2nd qtr last week, which MAY have impacted his scoring or form

The only disclaimer I have on Biggie was that from memory he copped a knock on his knee in the 1st or 2nd qtr last week, which MAY have impacted his scoring or form
idk his role just didnt seem effective to score from either. didnt pay much attention to the game after comben got flipped forward. did he have more opportunities for intercept marks after that?

could see clarkson continue with comben forward more which could be good for biggie

just dont want to bring in a rookie for 2 price rises and then they get dropped which is why im now considering hamill or hardeman

Are you guys seeing Jackson as a keeper and would i be better going Jackson to MaCrae this week as he will most likely lose 20-30k and Macrae could go up that much making any gain from a rookie void

Keep Jacko and add Macrae later or flip him now
this hard choice is doing my head

Are you guys seeing Jackson as a keeper and would i be better going Jackson to MaCrae this week as he will most likely lose 20-30k and Macrae could go up that much making any gain from a rookie void

Keep Jacko and add Macrae later or flip him now
this hard choice is doing my head
Keep and add later if Macrae doesn't get Bevod with Libba back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back