Preview Round 6, 2022: GWS v St.Kilda - Manuka Oval, Friday 22nd April, 7:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Giants

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 53 77.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them take their time, at this point we don’t need to rush guys back which is a luxury we haven’t had for years, don’t need 4 fresh bodies coming into the side at one time after weeks out, give them a couple of games in the 2s if need be to get the miles in the legs and cobwebs out of its required.

Ryder and Webster the only 2 that should be straight back in

Unless we lose this week and in which case it's a handy out.

F#*k off or I’ll smash yas!
Oh sweetie, that’s cute.

But you have other things you need to focus on before we let you come play at draft time.
homer simpson GIF

Oh sweetie, that’s cute.

But you have other things you need to focus on before we let you come play at draft time.
homer simpson GIF
It’s cute that you think I can count to sixteen.

I'm always impressive but dont tell me you are another joffacock- very tough on the keyboard. Dont stop there though, keep coming...
seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Time to have a spell there peanut. Too much hot air for one night.

Umpires gonna be red hot after the AFL double down and being the first game of the round. Could we see a record number of 50m penalties paid?
Toby Greene life ban incoming

It’s cute you thought I thought that.

I know the real reason is that you call everything sixteen though. Kinda like our boy Ralph, the intellectual resemblance between you both is astounding
the simpsons me fail english thats unpossible GIF
I’m Idaho.

Clark and Billings still 1-2 weeks on the injury list. Looks to otherwise have been updated.
Looks like we might get all three back around the time Ryder is back. Really is so important to bank wins now and have potentially a full side to pick from going into a harder month of footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone is gonna be made an example of on Friday night, with the stupid arms out rule that's suddenly appeared top of the agenda and the whole footy world watching...let's just hope it's Toby Greene. Although have a feeling he's gonna pull something out and have a blinder.

Bummer about Jones but we get him back for the Port game.

Ruck is an area of huge advantage. Preuss v Marshall, backing Roma in for another big one.

It could be similar to last week, they're strong around the ball but not great anywhere else. Confident we can keep our run going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back