Preview Round 5: Essendon vs Bulldogs, Marvel Stadium, Friday 12/04/24 @ 7:40 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Carrey Chance GIF
No. Sit down.

Who else is pumped for this game? Massive chance for us to stamp our authority on the comp. Mark Bolton to Bontempelli, and I’m expecting Libba to be negated by Denham. Can’t see them being able match-up on our 3-pronged forward line of Taubert, Beddison, and Copping. Looking forward to that little twerp Weightman being owned by Mark Johnson. Surely I’m not the only one seeing how this pans out. 60+ point win incoming.

Who else is pumped for this game? Massive chance for us to stamp our authority on the comp. Mark Bolton to Bontempelli, and I’m expecting Libba to be negated by Denham. Can’t see them being able match-up on our 3-pronged forward line of Taubert, Beddison, and Copping. Looking forward to that little twerp Weightman being owned by Mark Johnson. Surely I’m not the only one seeing how this pans out. 60+ point win incoming.

Wish the matrix would glitch for me like that.

when harry met sally ill have what shes having GIF

I was pumped last week. Not tonight unfortunately.

A few posts in the “why are we sh*t” thread mentioned we need to start limiting the smackings to 1-2 per year. I agree.

Funny(?) to be saying this about a professional outfit, but man, flipping compete and don’t drop the heads.

Come on Lads! ) / /(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dogs haven't set the world on fire either. Without massive games from Bont. Libba & Treloar last week they would have lost by heaps. It was single handedly those 3 that kept them in it.

We, of course may not get close but the Dogs are nowhere near Port in Adelaide.

Disagree tbh. Dogs have the second best defence this year (based on a multitude of stats), strong young fwd line and arguably the best midfield in the comp.

If there is a Dons supporter who needs a spare ticket - let me know as I have 1 available 🙏

Looking forward to catching some of the VFL.

Always good to see the future.

First time seeing Caddy live 😃

We are going to be absolutely slaughtered in contested possessions tonight. Contested possessions would have to be in our top 10 weaknesses

Needs more Peverill

Big stage again! And sadly we are a huge chance to shit the bed.

If they are changing as a group then tonight's a great opportunity to prove it.

Disagree tbh. Dogs have the second best defence this year (based on a multitude of stats), strong young fwd line and arguably the best midfield in the comp.
But they do have Crazy Bevo steering the ship

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back