Autopsy Round 2: Richmond vs Collingwood - Changes for Adelaide

Vote for your top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We lost as we probably should have last week. Hopefully this fires up the boys for a decent game against Adelaide.
Didn't realise but we had only 17 players on the ground in the end.
Maybe what caused the lack of legs in the last

Sent from my iPhone

Are you kidding? How many clearances did he help us win? Maybe you watched it on TV or something, but I went and I watched Hampson give it his all in the ruck and around the ground.
I was there champ. I don't give a shit how many taps he wins, he is ****ing useless everywhere else on the ground.

Lol, just lol..... only we could lose a game from there.

Depth non-existent. Hunt, Morris whoever, just not at the level.

By the time we get Lids, Maric, Yarran, Titch, Grimes and co back, we'll be done....

Hampson on the other hand was pretty good, except for his set shot kicking but there were better kicks than him that stuffed up.

Ah well, no flag this year and be very lucky to play finals if we don't keep our best players on the park. Grimes out injured, Vlas and Townsend reported.... Can't catch a break....

Yeh because the rest of our team was so much ******* better.
Sure go back to his missed goal in the 2nd quarter. That's why we lost.
Well if he can't kick a goal in the 2nd qtr in a relative less pressured time than say time on in the last and his side that he CAPTAINS is only up by a kick or 2 or even behind,Going on past events what do you reckon would be the outcome?Forget about everyone else because he is the Captain who is suppose to lead by example.Its really not even about the shot he missed in the 2nd or even tonights game.We need a captain who actually knows how to lead by example.In fact we have no one that fits that bill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpires need to learn how far 15 metres is. These ******* jokers called us for play that many times tonight despite the ball travelling well past 15 metres, it also led to Rance cross field pass that resulted in a turnover and goal.

They have been paying "not 15" a lot this year. I think overall the umps interpretation of 15m has changed. Funny because it is still the same length. :drunk:

I don't give a shit. We're talking about this game. And this game only. Rance has barely had a bad game in 3 years bit he had one tonight.
I don't see the point on all theis hate towards Cotch when he was one of our best.
Rance cost us multiple goals, Hunt cost us about 5, Vickery should've taken the set shot, grigg kicks it out on the full when we were open in 50, griifths couldn't pick up the ball let alone mark it, vlaustin goes for the boundary instead of up the middle.
But sure lay all the blame on our highest possession and clearance winner.
So Cotch didn,t contribute to leaking goals?

Lol, just lol..... only we could lose a game from there.

Depth non-existent. Hunt, Morris whoever, just not at the level.

By the time we get Lids, Maric, Yarran, Titch, Grimes and co back, we'll be done....

Hampson on the other hand was pretty good, except for his set shot kicking but there were better kicks than him that stuffed up.

Ah well, no flag this year and be very lucky to play finals if we don't keep our best players on the park. Grimes out injured, Vlas and Townsend reported.... Can't catch a break....
You can't say depth is not existent when short, menadue, Lambert and even Ashbury were some of our best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 2: Richmond vs Collingwood - Changes for Adelaide

Back