Review Round 16 - Collingwood @ PF Stadium - 29th June 2024 - 4:35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm seated near the GC players race and as you would probably expect in the Gold section it is mainly older people who tend to be a bit more introverted. There is the usual one or two who are vocal from time to time but there isn't too much going on.
When the game becomes close the whole place goes nuts. This game reminded me of the Melbourne game from the last couple of years where we lost by 5 points. Everyone was yelling at that game.

Surprisingly, this time I was calm. Somehow, I could sense players did not panic, played more mature footy than they usually do. This was more experienced line-up. It's worth to re-watch last 5 mins. Some great effort from players.
Jordan Lewis saying that the Suns are flat footed right before Bodhi breaks the pendlebury tackle and sets up a goal to Ben Long gives me so much joy.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The pure volume when Long and Ainsworth’s goals went through gives me so much joy and then the BAAAAALLLL when Rowelly tackled Crisp was incredible. We really are building a fortress. I’ve watched that last 5 minutes nearly 20 times it’s pure crack, I just can’t get enough!

Coaches Votes​

Gold Coast v Collingwood​

8 Noah Anderson (GCFC)
8 Nick Daicos (COLL)
8 Sam Flanders (GCFC)
2 Bodhi Uwland (GCFC)
2 Jarrod Witts (GCFC)
1 Ben Ainsworth (GCFC)
1 Jordan De Goey (COLL)

Coaches Votes​

Gold Coast v Collingwood​

8 Noah Anderson (GCFC)
8 Nick Daicos (COLL)
8 Sam Flanders (GCFC)
2 Bodhi Uwland (GCFC)
2 Jarrod Witts (GCFC)
1 Ben Ainsworth (GCFC)
1 Jordan De Goey (COLL)
6 suns there, nick daicos was a sun for 4 mins till the bid was matched.

6 suns there, nick daicos was a sun for 4 mins till the bid was matched.
Obviously not realistic in any sense but just imagine if they didn’t match how insane our midfield would be! Don’t think we’d ever get beaten!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back