Preview Round 15 Changes - Port vs Brisbane @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how well Dyls played in the run of wins last year we've absolutely destroyed his confidence since, it's probably curtains now.
Not everything is on the coach. He has been poor, which is why he got dropped in the first place. If he can't work up his confidence to play at the level, then he's not good enough.

Has looked slow and unimpressive this season, despite being given a few opportunities. It's the reality of AFL football, you need to take your opportunities.

im loving the changes, i would go sinn over logan evans though. im glad soldo is dropped.
Sinn broke his collar bone, remember they ruined Xaviar Duursma confidence, bringing him back far to early the other year.

Lokan is not new to the Club so they know what they are getting (his run & carry off half back) - I for one like his selection and hopefully, Sinn will be back soon.

Can’t argue any of the outs, all 4 of them were horrendous.

Logan Evans is a bit weird, but other ins are good.
The Evans debut is a sugar hit for the fans to run interference on the fact they continue to make horrible, gutless selection calls like continuing to pick McEntee and Marshall.

Dylan Williams got his tank from the same shop Hamish Hartlett purchased his.

Apart from the obvious - money and the security of long term deals - why free agents/experienced recruits want to keep coming to Port is beyond me.

The amount of players that plateau at this club is startling.

Soldo would have come here thinking he was the clear number one, at Round 15 he’s rotting in the SANFL. An indictment on all involved.

Not everything is on the coach. He has been poor, which is why he got dropped in the first place. If he can't work up his confidence to play at the level, then he's not good enough.

Has looked slow and unimpressive this season, despite being given a few opportunities. It's the reality of AFL football, you need to take your opportunities.
I remember him being one of our best defenders and feeling like an absolute rock whenever the ball went near him. He then had 1 bad game in the final against brisbane when the whole team was poor and he was immediately dropped. Compare the treatment of Williams to golden boys like Mcentee and Lachie Jones and there is a stark difference.

It's hard to be inspired for this one. I feel like i'm in a holding pattern of 'meh' until Ken is gone. I just don't give a rats like I used too.
After a shoker we normal have a good game where if Rioli plays, I expect we win.

Such a Dad post.

If any of this is true at Port Adelaide why do we roll with umpteen underperforming players at any given time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah definitely.

On an unrelated note, Jed McEntee is playing his 12th of a possible 13 games this weekend. He's had double figure disposals in one of those games and multiple goals in zero of them.

Good changes, I might have to change my tip to Port.

Yeah definitely.

On an unrelated note, Jed McEntee is playing his 12th of a possible 13 games this weekend. He's had double figure disposals in one of those games and multiple goals in zero of them.
To be fair, not many players can run with the ball 30 metres without bouncing it, or not take on over head mark.

Keep in mind Hamish Hartlett is an elite coach and he would know exactly whether Wolverine is ready to go or not.

Yeah definitely.

Jed’s averages this season are down from his almighty low averages from last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back