Preview Round 15 Changes - Port vs Brisbane @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm struggling to work out what this is going to achieve.
It's just a little one percenter that may or not make a difference, but a good club leaves absolutely no stone unturned in search of anything that might give them a slight edge.

Meanwhile, our coach doesn't even know the opposition players.

IN- Rioli, Finlayson,
OUT- BZT, McEntee.
Need more run and less shit decision makers coming out of backline. Bergman to play 3rd KPD on Morris. Burgoyne to HB. Narkle and Boak on the wings. Finlayson to rotate through the wings and forward when Lord rucks. Never want the 4 bigs in The fwd line together. Rozee play high forward. Butters, JHF, Wines, Drew, Mead in the guts. Williams gets one more week chance.

Josh Carr doing a lot of media this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN- Rioli, Finlayson,
OUT- BZT, McEntee.
Need more run and less shit decision makers coming out of backline. Bergman to play 3rd KPD on Morris. Burgoyne to HB. Narkle and Boak on the wings. Finlayson to rotate through the wings and forward when Lord rucks. Never want the 4 bigs in The fwd line together. Rozee play high forward. Butters, JHF, Wines, Drew, Mead in the guts. Williams gets one more week chance.
BZT has been 100x better than esava this year

Unpopular opinion but defensively we looked way better when Basset was in charge. He did it without BZT and Rat too. I wonder what we would look like if he'd not be scapegoated for last years finals debacle.
It's amazing how many scapegoats Hinkley has notched up. Has to be a record in itself

Fagan "it's always a big challenge coming to Adelaide and playing Port Adelaide", except for 50% of the time when it isn't.

Josh Sinn and Rioli are listed as “test” on the app. Interesting is Charleson went from 2-3 weeks to not listed and really interesting is Burton is listed as having a foot injury and return is TBC. Could explain his form and I believe a fit Burton is important for us.

Yes you and Ross are right, the Injury List on the PAFC website was updated sometime today. Josh Sinn is now a test. :)

You would think that by now I would have learned not to put my faith in the Injury List as published on the PAFC website. Josh went from 3 weeks to a teat overnight!!! LOL.

IN: J Finlayson 11, W Rioli 15, J Sweet 24, L Evans 43
OUT: I Soldo 13, D Williams 23, F Evans 31, Q Narkle 42 (omitted)

Emergencies: J Sinn 8, I Soldo 13, F Evans 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back