Preview Round 15 Changes - Port vs Brisbane @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But didn't his contract say if we made finals his contract had to be extended?
That was in his previous contract extension signed in 2017 when he threatened to leave and take the job at Gold Coast despite being contracted to us for 2018.

I raised this very issue in the preseason & got shot down. People get sucked in to his flashy game style, while conveniently ignoring all his shortfalls as a mid.

Should never have been made Captain, but the club are pretty good at making bad decisions these days.

He doesn’t necessarily need to be a top gun mid to be a good captain.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thanks for the link. It will have been 5 weeks since Josh Sinn broke his collarbone. That seems a remarkable recovery for a break that required surgery but let's hope they are right. I also hope they do not rush the kid back too soon.

The PAFC web site is still lists Josh as 3 weeks but that is rarely up to date.

He's a flashy outside mid, that will look like a million dollars when the team is winning and feeding him the ball. He's not an inside rough and tough mid. We have enough of those.

He looks bad right now because he has barely been on the park for 6 weeks, and the team as a whole is struggling.

I don't pretend to know what happens behind closed doors to make a call on the captaincy debate, but I don't see it as a particularly bad decision like you make it out to be. Was there a better candidate? Possibly. But what we see is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to making that call.

Connor won’t be our next Premiership Captain, JHF will be.

Thanks for the link. It will have been 5 weeks since Josh Sinn broke his collarbone. That seems a remarkable recovery for a break that required surgery but let's hope they are right. I also hope they do not rush the kid back too soon.

The PAFC web site is still lists Josh as 3 weeks but that is rarely up to date.
Josh Sinn and Rioli are listed as “test” on the app. Interesting is Charleson went from 2-3 weeks to not listed and really interesting is Burton is listed as having a foot injury and return is TBC. Could explain his form and I believe a fit Burton is important for us.

interesting is Burton is listed as having a foot injury and return is TBC. Could explain his form and I believe a fit Burton is important for us.
Hinkley said he got stood on or something, so unsure if it was something that was affecting him prior.

Something is definitely off with him though, and a fit and firing Burton is important yes.

Crazy aye. We did blow out to $26 after the Hawks game. It's come back down now people "think" we got out sh*t together.

It should be the other way around.

Hawks well over the odds.

Only team on current form remotely close to the Swans.

Outstanding midfield mix and the best Ruck in the AFL at present. There's also an upside.

Port and Brisbane both 50s

Is anyone here looking forward to this game, imo we are looking at very much the same as usual. This could be the week that Port drop out of the top eight.
Go Brisbane!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all. I'm about the least engaged with this team and it's ****ing coaching group as I have been with any, for a very long time.
I had to flick back to page one to check what day and time the game is. When I didn't find it within a few posts I gave up. So as I type this I still don't know when the game is, nor do I care enough to find out.

I had to flick back to page one to check what day and time the game is. When I didn't find it within a few posts I gave up. So as I type this I still don't know when the game is, nor do I care enough to find out.

Saturday 29.66 on the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back