Prediction Round 12, 2024: Changes vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidding yourselves to think Simmo will give a full game to someone that wasn't originally in the 23

They will shuffle the magnets with the players already named and Trew will be the sub instead of someone like Sheed/Maric

Kidding yourselves to think Simmo will give a full game to someone that wasn't originally in the 23

They will shuffle the magnets with the players already named and Trew will be the sub instead of someone like Sheed/Maric

Out: Kelly 28 possesion
In: Trew 12 possesions

Ofc we need to shuffle magnets. That's unacceptable. I don't care about youth when we are directly 16 possesion shorter with youth.

Playing Trew in Kelly role is playing one short.

Trew is potentially another midfielder for the squad but he isn't Tim Kelly level in 2023 and 2024 so far .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry with Kelly out. Trew if you don't get more then 20 posseson I want you delisted.

I'm being serious. Your in the squad to go replace Tim Kelly
Ease up. It'll be fine.
The world isn't ending over one injury.

God the melts on some of these people. hahaha

gg. wooden spooners here we come. Dooms day has commenced. We are boned.

It's over it's over.

Reid will be our number 1 mid god help the first year player.

The end is near. No it's not an overreaction. We are paper thin in the mid
I'm sorry with Kelly out. Trew if you don't get more then 20 posseson I want you delisted.

I'm being serious. Your in the squad go replace Tim Kelly

Sad Baby GIF

Will be pissed chips if trew is the sub and shred cracks the midfield slowtation
He's not the sub, he's starting in the 23.
Sub comes from the 5 on the bench.

Edit: Yes I know the 23 INCLUDES the 5 on the bench. Usually the sub is selected from those 5 on the bench.

Last edited:

For clarity this isn't what I agree with, but just what I strongly believe will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back