Rnd 1 Matchday Thread - Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back to feeling sorry for Tiger supporters and utter disdain for the players. Disgusting loss in the end really and probably should have lost more.

Tiger players really do make horrible decisions with the ball, lack composure and leak goals.

so it's not footies for the crowd this year it's caps and drink bottles

Should always be a footy imo, signed by the player that has it. Not hard to do, kids love it. Hell, im 23 and would love it :p

At least smasha and the rest of the Richmond BF brigade will be happy. They might have lost the game but they would've had the time of their lives nudging each other in the ribs and pointing at the crowd.

****ing ripper THRILL... they love their ****ing crowd/big 4circle jerk, pity their team is shite!

Armfield competing with Dunn for worst moustache in the AFL.

Dunn has been named on Saturday IIRC, Armfield has nothing on him mate - have looksy!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least smasha and the rest of the Richmond BF brigade will be happy. They might have lost the game but they would've had the time of their lives nudging each other in the ribs and pointing at the crowd.
Your lot only dream of crowds like that, Melbourne Victory out draw North Melbourne most nights of the week.. :D

Dunn has been named on Saturday IIRC, Armfield has nothing on him mate - have looksy!!

To be fair, last time I saw Dunn he had a beard with it, which made it look 100% badass.

Does Kade Simpson have the worst body odour in the world? Any danger of a Richmond player manning him up at any stage?

Good pick up. Carlton were often switching play in board and finding Simpson with no one anywhere near him streaming directly toward goal. Defense work rate from the Tigers is STILL no where near good enough.

Good pick up. Carlton were often switching play in board and finding Simpson with no one anywhere near him streaming directly toward goal. Defense work rate from the Tigers is STILL no where near good enough.

Yeah after the 5th time this happened I thought Richmond must of been taking the piss... but it continued the rest of the night.

Dissapointing in the end by Richmond.
It seems almost a complete repeat of 2011's round 1 game.
With Richmond making a comeback but then falling asleep in the last 10 minutes.

Carlton - 104
Richmond - 84

Carlton - 125
Richmond - 81

****ing ripper THRILL... they love their ****ing crowd/big 4circle jerk, pity their team is shite!

How ironic coming from a Melbourne supporter.

Don't throw stones at glass houses. You will finish below us again for the 2nd year running.

Thought Richmond showed some signs, although and I'll say it again if Brad Miller is in your side you are more screwed than ever, the bloke is woeful in front of goals! The positives for Richmond, were Cotchin, Martin, and I thought Deledio was good in patches. As for Carlton they were hardly great but it is workman-like, take the 4 points and move onto round 2.

When will Richmond win their first game? They have a pretty rough draw and could conceivably be 2-10 at the break. Their first winnable game is against us in round 3 but on tonight's form we should take care of them. Other than that I could see them going without a win until round 11. Their draw is Coll, Melb, Geel, WCE (Docklands), Port (AAMI), Swans, Bombers, Hawks, Saints, Freo. Could be a long year for the Tiges which is a shame because I like them and want to watch them in September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rnd 1 Matchday Thread - Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back