Rnd 1 Matchday Thread - Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton have stunk in patches tonight and will still finish up thumping Richmond.

Why does this game get this fixture? Even the close games are ridiculously one sided.

Yet they still draw a big crowd.

You serious? What about the previous two then?
Just because Garlett stopped it doesn't mean the ball was out. The boundary umpire made the correct call.

The first one was clearly out, the second one was 50/50, a minute bit of chalk hitting the ball and it would have been the correct call.

Our midfield is incredibly overrated.The key question is how do players play in the pressure cooker? Tonight the answer was very clear. The Tigers like the soft, easy goals and the score flattered us. Make no mistake about it, they were hammered by Carlton. Apart from Cotchin and maybe Maric, the rest of the team were crud. Post must be dropped, beaten by the worst player on the field.
Any team with strong run and spread will annihilate us. The whole backline has to be found through the draft. Only Rance can hold his head up.

My main interest in watching this game was to see if as usual, pre season form counts for SFA.

I thought it would, but certainly wasn't confident. Going to have a reasonable collect on the Blues.

Should have had confidence in myself and taken the blues with some points.

Bummer :thumbsdown:

Now it's the margin then? Give it a rest, you sound like an arrogant twat.

Did you or did you not arrogantly quote me so you could laugh in my face after the game?

I have one word for you, Hypocrite.

Anyways tigers impressed me tonight, they showed a bit of fight and made us earn it tonight.

Henderson is going to look like he had a bad night after flogging Riewoldt most of the night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too good Blues, credit where it's due. But OMG we butcher the ball, still give the opposition 5 goals a game for nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rnd 1 Matchday Thread - Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back