Preview Rd 15 v GoDeez - Sat 22/6/24 - At the G -7.30pm - Danj

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very happy Jy is back not sure about Stephen’s would have preferred Hardeman.
We are just trying out 1 squib 🐱 at a time . I’ve got more hopes & think this guy has more potential than Sleevo who lets face it ..has just not fired a consistent shot since arriving .

I just asked about Ben Brown on their Board.

They aren’t a happy lot over there this week reading backwards

I just asked about Ben Brown on their Board.

They aren’t a happy lot over there this week reading backwards
Don’t poke or right off the ex champion bear.
Even without Petracca they would have had 2 weeks to discuss , change & take it all back on us Saturday night .
I look at their forward line & their mid / small forwards are all potential match winners.
Which is a position as shown last week with Hill & Schultz we find it very hard to cover .

Don’t poke or right off the ex champion bear.
Even without Petracca they would have had 2 weeks to discuss , change & take it all back on us Saturday night .
I look at their forward line & their mid / small forwards are all potential match winners.
Which is a position as shown last week with Hill & Schultz we find it very hard to cover .

Not at all; they reckon he’s cooked and Petty is just as cooked

And you should have me on ignore thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephens in, lol, he squibbed it in the VFL as bad as the AFL!

Would have preferred Zane back in
I think the next few weeks till end of year is all about finding a few things out about certain players. Think Clarko has finally seen enough of 🐱 Sleevo & will need to go back to VFL for a weeks to prove himself or be on that delisted list come end of year .

Hope I’m wrong but I still reckon there might be a last minute change Saturday night.
Maybe rest LDU 1 week like we did with JY . Hardeman to come in or Duursma.

I think the next few weeks till end of year is all about finding a few things out about certain players. Think Clarko has finally seen enough of 🐱 Sleevo & will need to go back to VFL for a weeks to prove himself or be on that delisted list come end of year .
He could of just asked us, we would have given him all the info he needed 😀

Phillips sub?
My gut reaction was to say that's an awful idea, but he played 90% game time in 3/4 against one of the best runners in the comp last week so if he came on at around 3/4 time I'd wager he'd be up to the challenge of going hell for leather for the remaining game time. Not necessarily the most versatile type, but we have heaps of other versatile players we could move around the ground. Pattern the last 2 weeks has been a big oppo mid taking ascendancy in the 4th quarter, throwing in a fresh Phillips to clamp on to whoever is looking to do the most damage against us is far from the worst idea. The fact he can also win his own ball while others are a bit fatigued is a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back