Prediction R12 Changes vs Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you were talking about Johnson.
Walters may get a better match-up with Freddie and Sturt both in the forwardline. Let's see.
No real issue with Johnson. Needs to learn how to take the first option.

If Walters is sub, that’d probably be ok. His slowness isn’t so pronounced when the rest of the field is on tired legs.

Banfield full game on the wing presumably.
Good point, was wondering how they were planning on managing as I'm sure Wagner as sub makes most sense. Banfield to take Johnson role and Sturt and Waltera up front

No real issue with Johnson. Needs to learn how to take the first option.

If Walters is sub, that’d probably be ok. His slowness isn’t so pronounced when the rest of the field is on tired legs.
Gleefully death riding Walters career is an interesting approach, that’s for sure.

Gleefully death riding Walters career is an interesting approach, that’s for sure.
It’s a really strange situation for mine. We act like dropping Walters would mentally destroy him.

But the reason we ever had elite Walters is because the club was brutally honest with him about where he was at. And he didn’t drop his head, he went out and did what was required to be a pivotal piece of the squad.

It’s just weird that we seem to be babying the one player on our list that a bit of tough love has been proven effective on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction R12 Changes vs Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back