Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic Nat if fit.

Gunston vs Zorko vs Gray vs Pavlich

Pick 2 of: Hanley, Hurn, Enright, Simspon
So is he fit? probably not..

I would take Gunston, Hurn and Simpson out of those - they are in my team. However Zorko, Pavlich and Enright have been in and out of my team too, all solid choices. I would probably look at my bye balance over those spots and chose that way since its pretty close between them. Will you be able to do anything with the money you save going from Enright to Hurn for example? or Zorko to Pavlich?
Hanley I think will attract a tag more often without Black in the team. No idea about Gray though..

So is he fit? probably not..

I would take Gunston, Hurn and Simpson out of those - they are in my team. However Zorko, Pavlich and Enright have been in and out of my team too, all solid choices. I would probably look at my bye balance over those spots and chose that way since its pretty close between them. Will you be able to do anything with the money you save going from Enright to Hurn for example? or Zorko to Pavlich?
Hanley I think will attract a tag more often without Black in the team. No idea about Gray though..
Um it'll put me to 90k left over

Tom Hickey Vs Brodie Grundy

I'm leaning towards Hickey now that Hudson is playing round 1.
Hickey for mine. Grundy is an awkward price aswell

Watson and mcveigh vs ablett and Birchall

Last edited:
Hickey for mine. Grundy is an awkward price aswell

Watson and mcveigh vs ablett and Birchall

I cant imagine my team without Ablett , however I'd have McVeigh over Birchall by some margin so I guess id have to say Watson and McVeigh out of those two options.

Daisy or Shiels? With the injuries at Hawthorn it's looking more likely that Shiels may play on ball.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I had my team sorted until I started tinkering a bit.

Grimes and Pendlebury + 40 grand

Or

McVeigh and Libba or Rockliffe
2nd option. Libba if you're a bit riskier, Rockliff if you want a safe option.

Wingard, how is this a question o_O
Because the new rules up forward favor Cloke, and Wingard will be attracting more attention from taggers. I had Wingard, but there's people telling me that Cloke would be better. Just wanted to make sure I was right with Wingard, lol

Tom Hickey Vs Brodie Grundy

I'm leaning towards Hickey now that Hudson is playing round 1.
If you're really struggling for a second ruckman Grundy but surely you'd want 200 a week guaranteed from your two ruckman (combined) btw you do realise that Hickey will play with Longer round 1 so Hudson playing won't make much difference

Daisy vs Stevens (WB)

Have had Daisy from day dot, but Stevens to me looks like having a breakout year and Daisy may break down. Last couple of decisions are killing me atm

Because the new rules up forward favor Cloke, and Wingard will be attracting more attention from taggers. I had Wingard, but there's people telling me that Cloke would be better. Just wanted to make sure I was right with Wingard, lol
You might want to start talking to some new people :p I'd bet my house on Wingard outscoring Cloke, both in average and total score.

If you're really struggling for a second ruckman Grundy but surely you'd want 200 a week guaranteed from your two ruckman (combined) btw you do realise that Hickey will play with Longer round 1 so Hudson playing won't make much difference

Daisy vs Stevens (WB)

Have had Daisy from day dot, but Stevens to me looks like having a breakout year and Daisy may break down. Last couple of decisions are killing me atm
This is one of those "I'M PANICKING OH GOD OH GOD WHAT DOES THE SQUARE ROOT OF PI EQUAL WHAT IS LIFE BABY DON'T HURT ME" sort of moments. Stick with Daisy.

E.Yeo vs D.Swallow

From what I've read, Yeo may be coming off HB sharing duties with Ellis this year and could produce same numbers as swallow for $100k cheaper?

Someone please help me with Watson vs Rockliff? ....
Not being biased but watson, I think Stanton, heppell, zaharakis are easier to tag out of games thus will get the number one tag. Also he wins his own contested ball, and can kick goals. I'm leaving rockliff as an upgrade target
Roughead v gunston?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back