Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playfair vs. Dennis-Lane?

Job security a real worry with both of those to be honest. Would slightly lean towards Playfair though. Been there and done it before in senior footy. TDL a bit of an unknown quantity at this point and to be honest, he didn't impress me all that much in the NAB Cup, but i really don't know how he's gone since. But yeah, Playfair if you're sold on getting either one. But i've mentioned previously, beyond then next 3-4 weeks i don't know if he'll be in the team, but it's all guess work.

EDIT: Just looking at our ins and outs for the Hawks game, i'd be surprised if he made the cut.

In: Richards, White, O'Dwyer, Dennis-Lane, Mumford
Out: Tadhg Kennelly (knee), Daniel Bradshaw (knee)

Mumford is a definite. O'Dwyer is coming off 55 possies in the reserves, Richards and White would be in with a shout over TDL.

My question.

Should i start Martin or Howlett this week?

Job security a real worry with both of those to be honest. Would slightly lean towards Playfair though. Been there and done it before in senior footy. TDL a bit of an unknown quantity at this point and to be honest, he didn't impress me all that much in the NAB Cup, but i really don't know how he's gone since. But yeah, Playfair if you're sold on getting either one. But i've mentioned previously, beyond then next 3-4 weeks i don't know if he'll be in the team, but it's all guess work.

EDIT: Just looking at our ins and outs for the Hawks game, i'd be surprised if he made the cut.

In: Richards, White, O'Dwyer, Dennis-Lane, Mumford
Out: Tadhg Kennelly (knee), Daniel Bradshaw (knee)

Mumford is a definite. O'Dwyer is coming off 55 possies in the reserves, Richards and White would be in with a shout over TDL.

My question.

Should i start Martin or Howlett this week?

I'd start Howlett but thats largely based on last week. I think in an end to end game at the dome he'll still see a bit of it even if they get belted, whereas Martin seems to have levelled off.

The temptation for me is to wait for TDL, and do other things like Rohan, and so on and so on (trying to talk myself into JS with him :p). But, if he doesn't come on then missing Playfair will hurt as there's precious little else for downgrades. So maybe I will get Henry after all.

Who to start this week? Watts, Gumbleton or Cunnington?

Surely, this question is simple. Cunnington. All three have tough opponents, and Freo at Subi is extremely tough for a young kid, but surely, Gumby against the Dogs and Watts against the Cats have it tougher?

Then again, Scarlett is out, so I'd assume Lonergan will go to Watts, with Taylor hanging around Miller. That helps out Watts's case considerably, but probably not enough to shift it in his favour.

One other upside to starting Watts/Gumby is that I get midfield cover. I can shift ROK/Goodes/Pav into midfield, put Cunnington on the bench, and start Watts/Gumbleton, with the other being reserve. Surely, this is a huge upside, no?

Tell me what you think.

Who to start this week? Watts, Gumbleton or Cunnington?

Surely, this question is simple. Cunnington. All three have tough opponents, and Freo at Subi is extremely tough for a young kid, but surely, Gumby against the Dogs and Watts against the Cats have it tougher?

Then again, Scarlett is out, so I'd assume Lonergan will go to Watts, with Taylor hanging around Miller. That helps out Watts's case considerably, but probably not enough to shift it in his favour.

One other upside to starting Watts/Gumby is that I get midfield cover. I can shift ROK/Goodes/Pav into midfield, put Cunnington on the bench, and start Watts/Gumbleton, with the other being reserve. Surely, this is a huge upside, no?

Tell me what you think.

Cunnington might like the wide open spaces of Subi. He is unlikely to be tagged, as Crowley will probably go to Swallow or Harvey. I would go this way

Time for Mayne to be upgraded, have 593K (if i do no downgrade

would you get Buddy at 509K, Didak at 501K or Higgins at 444K and bank the cash for another upgrade?

Have Rocky and Gumby on the bench so no probs with JS for my emgerencies

Or do i trade Gumby or Rocky out and get Chappy?

10 trades left

Cunnington might like the wide open spaces of Subi. He is unlikely to be tagged, as Crowley will probably go to Swallow or Harvey. I would go this way

Time for Mayne to be upgraded, have 593K (if i do no downgrade

would you get Buddy at 509K, Didak at 501K or Higgins at 444K and bank the cash for another upgrade?

Have Rocky and Gumby on the bench so no probs with JS for my emgerencies

Or do i trade Gumby or Rocky out and get Chappy?

10 trades left

depending on the rest of your team i'd get chappy. id go gumby mate, he has peaked. i havent done a heap of info on rocky but could he possibly go up more? he's got a solid body, should be able to handle the rest of the season. yes, gumby has done very well this season but he has a history of injuries. but what would i know! then again, i milked gumby and traded him out last week!
dunno, i was surprised he lasted this long. ( i also like didak and have chappy and was going to get higgins but now ROK is the same price im going him)

who should i get in for silvagni, roberton or heath?

ALso, to start hitchcock against Richmond or fyfe against north?
And I'm ealry tempted to start trengove over tippet as crows are playing saints. Thoughts?

Getting rid of cyril, been a pain in my farward line all year,
Lookin to dowgrade for D7 or (depending on a few things) possible cow spot on the pine
Options are
Playfair(not sure bout him, was last week a one off) or
Watts(really impressive, good hands clean under pressure, but does he score enough, can he get some more of the pill) or even
Leroy Jetta(hit some good form and looks like he could be quite good this year plus hes a bit of a different pick)

SO
Playfair + 124,500 or
Watts + 92,000 or
Leroy Jetta

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys, who should I play this week, Playfair (v Hawks) or Rockliff (v Pies)?. Leaning towards Playfair as Iv'e went with Rockliff the last 3 wks and his given me nothing!

Hey Guys, who should I play this week, Playfair (v Hawks) or Rockliff (v Pies)?. Leaning towards Playfair as Iv'e went with Rockliff the last 3 wks and his given me nothing!

Toss of the coin for me. Sorry, that doesn't help much does it.

Murphy or Montagna?

Toss of the coin for me. Sorry, that doesn't help much does it.

Murphy or Montagna?

I have Montagna and he has been down on form (score wise) a bit so his def. due for a huge score 140+ where as I think Murphy is always going to give you his 100-110 every week. Hoping Montagna can light it up. I presume this is a questionwith regard to a trade as you must have an awesome modfield to have the luxury of sitting one of these two off?

TOss a coin between Monty & Swan, but lean Montagna, just because it looked like Swan was carrying something last week.

Gilbee vs H Shaw + 60k?
I'd probably take Gilbee... just. I have Shaw and not Gilbee, but if I could choose between the two i'd take Gilbee. Shaw is tagged out of games too often, but he can also pull out some big scores.

Duffield v Fisher?

Upgrading Martin this week and can affored any Mid
ATM i'm looking at
Gibbs, Montagna and Murphy
Leaning towards Montgna and Murphy at the moment

Montgna is obviously the best pick of the 3 but is more expensive than murphy leaving me with less cash left over

Murphy is very consistant, which can be montgna's flaw at times. Plus with Murphy I am left with between $100-120K to use on some of my last trades before and during finals

At the moment I'm looking at Murphy cause of those reasons
Any thought or other ideas on the topic?

And thanks in advance if I dont get back to ya.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back