• Hitchcock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i'm in a pickle. I've got to trade out Gram and with him going out i have $671,700. I was thinking of getting either Carrazzo, Gilbee or Enright.
Who would you take???? Thanks

Enright. More consistent and Gilbee is likely to drop even more this week.

Dane Swan vs Nick Dal Santo + $50k ??

Swan is undoubtedly a Supercoach gun and while I can afford him, there's a lingering voice in my head telling me to take Dal Santo and put the money towards a forward upgrade in the coming weeks.

Is Swan really a 'must have' at this price, or would Dal do the job?

NDS can have his lows. Depends how much u have in the bank. If you have some cash or cash cows soon to be ready go for the Swan.. otherwise its your swan song. NDS if you will need the cash.

Please... i'll try asking nice..

Selwood V Cross V anyone else i missed

NDS can have his lows. Depends how much u have in the bank. If you have some cash or cash cows soon to be ready go for the Swan.. otherwise its your swan song. NDS if you will need the cash.

I'd take Selwood out of those two, only because of more upside in my eyes.

Goodes, Didak or Hayes?

Note: If I buy Hayes, I have to start Watts/Gumbleton this week, and I lose the MPP option on my team, so I am a little wary of this, but he looks like the best choice out of the three. What do you guys think?

Can't go wrong with any choice really. I chose Cross and the last 2 weeks I've had him he's tonned up really well.

Enright. More consistent and Gilbee is likely to drop even more this week.

Dane Swan vs Nick Dal Santo + $50k ??

Swan is undoubtedly a Supercoach gun and while I can afford him, there's a lingering voice in my head telling me to take Dal Santo and put the money towards a forward upgrade in the coming weeks.

Is Swan really a 'must have' at this price, or would Dal do the job?

Say you decided to go with Swan, line up all the forwards you can get after that trade and then do the same with NDS with the extra 50k you have.

If you could afford say a J.Brown or a Didak or something by bringing in NDS compared to a low-400k player for example by bringing in Swan then NDS woiuld be the way to go.

Swan can get some excellent scores, but so can NDS. In the long run, i reckon it's better to get the lesser midfield avg and be better off in the forwrds than go all out on the most expensive midfield at the expense of your overall team.

It's good to get the nice balance. Even if you can't get the top of the line mid in Swan, NDS can do a very, very good job for you instead.

I'm a huge Cross fan. But Selwoods last 3 weeks are pretty hard to ignore! I'd go with Cross if you want a unique pick that scores consistently well, otherwise Selwood would be an awesome upgrade buy anyway as he can rake in some huge points too.

I'm a huge Cross fan. But Selwoods last 3 weeks are pretty hard to ignore! I'd go with Cross if you want a unique pick that scores consistently well, otherwise Selwood would be an awesome upgrade buy anyway as he can rake in some huge points too.

Have both and last 3 weeks have been awesome:thumbsu:

I'd take Selwood out of those two, only because of more upside in my eyes.

Goodes, Didak or Hayes?

Note: If I buy Hayes, I have to start Watts/Gumbleton this week, and I lose the MPP option on my team, so I am a little wary of this, but he looks like the best choice out of the three. What do you guys think?

Well IMO, i reckon Goodes has just about bottomed out as low as he is going to be all year. Next week may be the best time to get this bloke in. Didak has been really consistent. Only thing working against Hayes is that i'm just not convinced he can play 22 without missing a few here and there. Great player and scores really, really well.

In the longer run, i think one of the MPP players is probaly the best option.

Have both and last 3 weeks have been awesome:thumbsu:

Yup, i noticed with Cross, around 4.2-4.3% of teams had him at the start. It dropped to 3.5% or so after his 2 low-ish scores. He's bounced back well the last 2 and is a great unique pick for the midfield. I've got him too. :thumbsu:

just did it after givingup and worrying about time.... went with Cross. Comapred how they went VS how the team went. Selwood has done well over the last few but the cats smashed their opp the last few.

Cross has done it with less than smashing results (thankyou thankyou) from his team.

Ablett, swan, barlow, cross, judd and howlett. All av above 112 bar howlett.
Everyone in team avs above 100 bar rok betts, buddy naitnui and 2 rookies...

Thanks for the responses

Chris Schmidt or Brad Sheppard?

Probably Sheppard for mine.

So, I'll refine my earlier question.

Goodes or Didak? If I don't go this week, Ziebell gets another whirl on my team.

Goodes would give me an absolute wad of cash, and that will help me in upgrading Waters/Goose and possibly Kennelly.

After that, I've got Cunnington in the midfield, and I'm about done.

Spewing I picked up Goodes rather then Didak.. So grab Goodes haha

Just did Nason > Webberely and next week Martin > 541k or less.

Probably Sheppard for mine.

So, I'll refine my earlier question.

Goodes or Didak? If I don't go this week, Ziebell gets another whirl on my team.

Goodes would give me an absolute wad of cash, and that will help me in upgrading Waters/Goose and possibly Kennelly.

After that, I've got Cunnington in the midfield, and I'm about done.

Weigh up the difference between what defenders you could get by getting either Goodes or Didak.

Goodes + premium def
vs
Didak + 400k def

That's an assumption i guess. But which 2 players would make your team overall stronger? Didak is Didak, he's been scoring well so far and it should continue. The only way for Goodes is up, he's been disappointing so far, but he's a star and should improve anyway. But there is the risk he may not pick up considering he's had 8 weeks to turn it around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My vote goes to Montagna doubt you will get him much cheaper all year as well

Mitchell shouldn't need to be upgraded either.

I'm getting rid of Martin and want to know who out of Montagna/NDS/Hayes or Bartel?

My Mids are Gaz, Barlow, Swan, Selwood & Gibbs

My vote goes to Montagna doubt you will get him much cheaper all year as well

Mitchell shouldn't need to be upgraded either.

I'm getting rid of Martin and want to know who out of Montagna/NDS/Hayes or Bartel?

My Mids are Gaz, Barlow, Swan, Selwood & Gibbs

Maybe it's just me on this, but i never like more than 2 players from 1 team on each line. But in saying that you probably could make an exception for Geelongs midfield. But for mine, you've probably got the Saints in my order of preference. I've got NDS personally, Montagna was a bit steep at the start of the year and is pretty cheap at the moment.

Then again, Montagna still has a high-ish break even. Dal Santo and Hayes both have really low break evens and look set to roughly rise 25k each should they get their average.

Marc Murphy or Matthew Boyd

I can't split them!?
I don't rate Boyd that highly so Marc Murphy for my liking.

Similar question, Marc Murphy or Leigh Montagna to fill my last spot?
MID: Ablett, Judd, Dal Santo, Selwood, Barlow, Martin*

Watts or Playfair??

I would of thought playfair for sure being cheaper and having a better average. Is there something I cant see here? Job security?

Watts or Playfair??

I would of thought playfair for sure being cheaper and having a better average. Is there something I cant see here? Job security?

Job security is the big one. You'd think Watts will be in the team to the end of the year, barring injury. Playfair is probably about 30th on the Swans depth list, with Bradshaw, McGlynn, Mumford, Seaby and others that I can't think of off the top of my head all possibilities to push him out when they return.

Watts or Playfair??

Def JS is a worry with Playfair. McGlynn, White, Moore etc etc to return but saying that I guess on the other hand they have re-lost Bradshaw and Kennelly. Its a tough one.

I think Watts has pretty much ticked all boxes to hold spot.

If you need that extra coin maybe go Playfair. If all else fails, flip a coin!

Watts or Playfair??

I would of thought Watts probably has better job security than Playfair as his selection was a little bit of a shock. Then again, he's done nothing wrong thus far that would warrant him being dropped. Depend on how much of a gamble you like doesn't it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back