Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not much would worry you if you were a prune ..

Time Lapse Grapes GIF
Im offended, it reminds me of my ageing male body parts

Back in the old days the bar staff would have likely had much more (criminal) stuff to complain about during an end of season party.
I’m gonna probably offend here but I’m gonna say, if you’re prone to be offended or sensitive to the antics that you’ll get from drunk young men, then I would say you’re in the wrong line of business working in a bar

Kids today seem crazy. I thought we were crazy but there's some weird shit going around these days
This sort of shit has been happening on footy trips, Mad Mondays forever. Remember the St Kilda photos? I'm pretty sure drunk blokes acting like idiots in front of their mates doesn't mean they are condoning or thinking of doing any of this crap in reality

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be serious for one moment manic.

Yes/no.... kids of yesteryear could be very full on, hard and extreme. I think 'kids' of today are much more mature and balanced.

just opinion though
Yeah true, when you think about it, things like racism and the like were just taken for granted back in the day. the kids today are more aware an respectful I suppose

This sort of shit has been happening on footy trips, Mad Mondays forever. Remember the St Kilda photos? I'm pretty sure drunk blokes acting like idiots in front of their mates doesn't mean they are condoning or thinking of doing any of this crap in reality
Mate, you know I love you, but the past doesn’t dictate the future.

Depicting violence against women has no place in society.

We need to educate the future generation of men.

Kids today seem crazy. I thought we were crazy but there's some weird shit going around these days
The joke is that you're being outrageous, its not the actual content. Oh Macca you're crazy. You can't do that! So the joke gets pushed a bit further each time.

That’s what I’m asking. Not about Collingwood suspending him. Wasn’t sure whether he just copped a fine or was being suspended as well.
No he's not being suspended. Only those who partook in skits the AFL has found inappropriate & offensive were suspended.

Harry was fined as part of the leadership group for not stopping it.

What do you think Liquor & Gaming NSW would be probing & how they can further punish these players?
They might be investigating whether or not the behaviour warrants referral to the police.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back