Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t put it past Ollie to have stolen your nuts

Just saw this pic of him down at Corio

img-warm-bodies_17194380394.jpg

Difference is this guy showed more life on the ground than Henry did.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty much that.
They only had crews rowing in the 8 boats and would not move out of the way when our quads were rowing.
That is until I told them to move or I would throw them in the Barwon.
Could be seen as polluting a waterway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think Ollie will be a star & I'm pissed he turned his back on us after 2 seasons. But I don't boo players & won't start now. He turned his back on us & I will do the same to him.
Regardless would you want anyone who wanted to lay for Geelong so bad?
He's no longer in Black and White so he just another player for another side, he's trash.

2 North players were going after Ginivan and the ball was not in play and Henry just turned his back and walked off.

There's no denying it's poor. You don't have to be a hero but at least go over and get them off him. He's not the toughest bloke mentally is young Henry, and I said that well before he left to go see mommy.

There’s no rat pack DNA in Henry.

Even Pendlebury and WHE got involved. Neither of which prior to McRae becoming coach ever really flew the flag under Buckley.

Can’t wait to get 100% behind Mitchell and whoever we get at pick 25.

Winning culture, winning behaviours. No time for losers.

Go **** yourself Henry

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I was thinking who is Collingwood's biggest traitor and am sure it is now Ollie Henry. What a great achievement.

There are w***ers like Lumumba and McNamara (who never played a game)
Nick Davis sooked off but at least played 4 years, was home schooled which I think made it more difficult to adapt from Melbourne life. This is a guy is home sick for a 50 minute journey.
Dayne Beams screwed us twice but sort of likes us and Crisp/De Goey covers the good finger painting the 1st rounder cost us. We did get Quaynor anyway.
Des Tuddenham but he is a yoyo and came back like Picken, Tarrant, Beams and many others do or want to do.
Phillip Walsh screwed us after one year, Raines and Richardson were all about money and looking at themselves in the mirror. They wouldnt have realised they were being traitors because they were too in love with themselves to notice.
Dale Thomas but pies knew he was finished picked up a pay check and I think he is more Collingwood again now. He gave good service.

Then we come to Ollie Henry and he is miles ahead of any other player as our biggest traitor in 130 years!
- This was contrived to screw us at the trade table. Cats wanted him but pretended they didnt they were playing a game the same game Ollie was playing. They deliberately traded out their future 2nd so they couldnt trade their future 1st. A minimum of 1495 points spent on going from 38 (which will likely be 35) to 25 which will be 27. Such a lopsided trade. 1. How did the AFL if tick off on it? 2. It was a pick Pies never asked for 3. Geelong only do this if they have worked with Henry and his management to screw the pies over by getting through the PSD/ND as a plan B so they dont pay fair value. They were deliberately scuppering the way to guarantee Ollie joins them unless Ollie is on this stupid deal and they know he will walk.

So Cats paid a lot 2- 2nds, 2 3rds, 1 4th and a previous 1st rd draftee. So they know what they were getting but manipulated the system where Pies could not get what is fair compensation a future first at a minimum which would have still been unders. This was not a win-win.

Ollie Henry's management simply had to say at the start Ollie is not leaving unless a suitable trade can be arranged that is a win-win for both clubs. Dangerfield one of the biggest w***ers in the AFL history at least did that with Adelaide. We were already prepared to sell him what I think long term will be unders. They didnt do this because they were part of the strategy and forced Pies to choose taking a bigger loss or accepting the crap pick.

Grundy had already planned a thankyou that endeared you even more to him when he left. He will be cheered. Henry was jumping for joy no thank you to a club that acted in good faith and was dealing with three parties acting in bad faith (Geelong, Ollie and his agent). If I was his family Id be embarrassed by his actions. Had Collingwood not accepted 25. I am 100% certain Ollie Henry/his agent and Geelong are done for draft tampering and punished for it. This in my eyes worst than what Chalmers did. Luke Ball was at least subtle and we did try and trade with Saints in good faith offering 30 and a player with no 1st to give or future picks. Although Geelong seem to be teflon. Mackie has burnt a bridge between Collingwood and Geelong that was strong while Wells lead things. They are untrustworthy snakes that swim in the the crystal meth sewers of Geelong. I hope Pies never adopt the bad faith trading approach of the Cats unless dealing with them or Bombers while Dodoro is in charge. You benefit from trading from the point of win-win deals. Even if you think you lose initially there is a time favours come back to you. We got Nick Daicos at 4 because of it.

So Geelong, Ollie and his management have created a remarkable achievement. In our 130 year history he has surpassed anyone in my eyes as our biggest traitor because he contrived with another team to screw us over.......And in his managers words it is not anything Collingwood has done.

I dont think he fully comprehends what he has done or realised the lack of decency in his behaviour. He could have left a club that loved him amicably or on ok terms. I think he will miss seeing 80000 fans at the MCG mainly cheering him on. He is about to experience the opposite as the most hated player in our history. Hertier at least quit before backstabbing us properly in fact he made a weird speech while high that made you think that God this weirdo is out the door and is that just Cocaine he is on?

Ollie is going to have a lot of Collingwood supporters ask why he screwed us over and why is he such a s**t bloke. It will be worse than the Damian Martyn shot in the air in the covers to lose the game against South Africa. I think he still gets asked everyday about it now 30 years on!!! He will need his mummy. Every Collingwood should treat Ollie the same. Why did you screw a club that was good to you over? Why do you lack decency? He doesnt feel bad yet about leaving the pies the way he did he will soon.

I wish the best to most Pies who leave but as he didnt wish the best for us instead contriving the worst I now enjoy the hell he is going to find when he comes up against the Pies. Maynard and all our players know that if they tackle him for maximum pain they are going to have a crowd cheering loud. The harder they tackle him the louder the cheer. There is reward for hitting Ollie hard but legally. I would not want to be in Ollie shoes he is enemy number 1 and he will be in a stadium baying for his blood. It will be likes Romans cheering a lion eating up a malnourished peasant. This is not a good situation for anyone let alone a mentally weak cry baby snowflake that needs his mummy at least he will be getting advice from the sidelines telling him his weaknesses and character flaws of how s**t a person he is. There wont be respite. He will go back to Geelong and see everyone taking Crystal Meth, shagging family members or bashing each other in bars and think maybe I shouldnt have come back to this hell hole and maybe I should not have screwed Pies in the way I left. He will be sorry lets hope while he is contemplating this thought Tom Micthell has a premiership medal around his neck.

There are premiership players like Lumumba who were railroaded by the former coach and president. They aren’t traitors, premiership players were treated poorly by the Coach and Club on the way out.

Lumumba’s just the only one that went and record and called out their bullshit. And as it turned out, everything he said and recorded was 100% fact.

So yeah, I’d never put Lumumba anywhere near the label “traitor” or anything close to Henry or Nick Davis.

Lumumba bled for the club and won the ultimate prize. He was punished for speaking out against McGuire’s idiotic comments about Goodes.

He didn’t even want to be traded.

Shit leadership, management skills and damaged ego of the ex President pushed him out the door.

Besides the above, I agree Henry is enemy no.1 and a traitor.

There are premiership players like Lumumba who were railroaded by the former coach and president. They aren’t traitors, premiership players were treated poorly by the Coach and Club on the way out.

Lumumba’s just the only one that went and record and called out their bullshit. And as it turned out, everything he said and recorded was 100% fact.

So yeah, I’d never put Lumumba anywhere near the label “traitor” or anything close to Henry or Nick Davis.

Lumumba bled for the club and won the ultimate prize. He was punished for speaking out against McGuire’s idiotic comments about Goodes.

He didn’t even want to be traded.

s**t leadership, management skills and damaged ego of the ex President pushed him out the door.

Besides the above, I agree Henry is enemy no.1 and a traitor.

Lumumba was an idjut that kept disrupting the club.

Legends members dinner he says "women love my meat."
Over 1000 people cringe. Even our players were shocked.

He in a bio says "I would love to come back as a chimp"
Hence the nickname.

Last straw from him was when he disrupted a team meeting. He didn't like the nickname Leso given to a teammate because of his haircut. (Went to Adelaide)
Players were also sick of him by this time.

Lumumba was an idjut that kept disrupting the club.

Legends members dinner he says "women love my meat."
Over 1000 people cringe. Even our players were shocked.

He in a bio says "I would love to come back as a chimp"
Hence the nickname.

Last straw from him was when he disrupted a team meeting. He didn't like the nickname Leso given to a teammate because of his haircut. (Went to Adelaide)
Players were also sick of him by this time.
Thank god all that excuses the things Ed and the club did/approved of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back