Ok - How many games did we get to this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

We are from all over he country and and few OS.

Some work when the footy is on and some are lucky they can get to go often.

Tell us how many games you got to this year.

I live in Melbourne "2 toprs from the MCG" so it is easy for me I saw the first three then was away for 4 weeks in Sth America.To try and make up i went to the SCG and AAMI for games. My total was 17.

Last year I got to 16, but this year I didn't put my membership to good use, largely thanks to myself pulling on the boots again for my local footy club plus work/uni commitments.

Only got to 7 this year :(

17 richmond
9 coburg
if were including other teams games about 40
i try for 2-3 a weekend when there on in vic

We are from all over he country and and few OS.

Some work when the footy is on and some are lucky they can get to go often.

Tell us how many games you got to this year.

I live in Melbourne "2 toprs from the MCG" so it is easy for me I saw the first three then was away for 4 weeks in Sth America.To try and make up i went to the SCG and AAMI for games. My total was 17.

Just the one for me...

And of course it had to be our biggest loss for the year... round 10, versus Sydney... 82 points. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i went to 2 games and they didnt involve the tigers....sorry... i was looking at last years fixture...and gave up on the rest of the season..;)

Always the way,people who bark the loudest.

2 games FFS.

I went to 17.

Always the way,people who bark the loudest.

2 games FFS.

I went to 17.

good for you...those that know, know how many i went to..to tell you the truth i didnt count. dont even know what a home game is or isnt, i just go to see the tigers.....i know for sure i lost total interest after the crows game....and was definetely not going to waste any energy and money and time, going to see a festival of good byes, with jumping castles and merry go rounds, in the last game. You did...good for you..i watched it in the comfort of my lounge room...gotta feeling it was the "smarter" thing to do.
BTW i buy 2 full memberships, how many do you buy? So i am at every home game twice even if i am not. But you went to 17 BIG ****ING DEAL. ;)

Only a handful, but there in spirit and I have a membership, Madtiger if you were going to bag me lol
Been sick and other things!

17 games for me.

16 in Vic and 1 interstater vs Sydney...Missed the Rich vs Brisbane game of all games...wife was in labour, b!tch!!!

3 Coburg games also...

17 games for me.

16 in Vic and 1 interstater vs Sydney...Missed the Rich vs Brisbane game of all games...wife was in labour, b!tch!!!

3 Coburg games also...

brisbane game was a great one for me - i was lucky enough to be invited into a corporate box - first time in a couple of years and generally i hate these things when the tigers are playing - not sure how vocal i can be.

When i got there i discovered there were 6 other richmond fans and 4 you did not really care.

the box was rocking in the last quarter and to top it off i won the trivia contest and scored a game day jumper signed by jack riewoldt.

A good day was had by all.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok - How many games did we get to this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back