Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were the same last week prior to the Tigers game :$
I was staggered by some of the comments. We haven't won a game by 100 points at Goomba Stadium for a long time, and this game on a 4 match losing streak had banana peel written all over it.

Swans can feel confident, they are in form, top of the ladder and their strength is their midfield which is our biggest weakness.

How anyone went into the Tigers match expecting anything after seeing us shit the bed at home to GWS and Port is beyond me.

I’d be pleasantly surprised if we win this- hoping we put up a decent fight. It’s early days but I’d be surprised if the swans aren’t playing off for the flag in September. And a team will have to be playing good footy to knock them off.

I watched that 5 times and I still can’t work out why he got a week?

I don't like the footage they keep showing and instead wanted to see from the reserve angle to see if there was something else as it just didn't look clear from that shot

Congrats Harley

wtf, it took fyfe 60 games to get a suspension.

i love fyfe as a freo supporter but, when he was young and less closely watched by cameras, fyfe was a menace. being oversized for his position (until bont cripps, etc got drafted) meant he just bullied everyone. the guy used to look positively delighted when he would get tagged. delighted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wtf, it took fyfe 60 games to get a suspension.

i love fyfe as a freo supporter but, when he was young and less closely watched by cameras, fyfe was a menace. being oversized for his position (until bont cripps, etc got drafted) meant he just bullied everyone. the guy used to look positively delighted when he would get tagged. delighted.

1717574129141.png

He took a little while to reach his current physique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back