Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised you kept up the energy for that long, good for you.
Not against review.

Just not for public lynching by uneducated idiots.

Have a nice day.
i’m liking this new Essendon Edge you’ve bought to you posting - keep it up!

This was posted on the main board

Some takeaways:
  • 13% of saints supporters hate their own team most :D
  • 84% of north fans voted for us, only 9% of bombers fans voted north. Big Don Draper "I don't think of you at all" energy there
  • no one gives a shit about the Suns
Surprised to see Collingwood ahead of Carlolton and Hawthorne in our rivalries. I always feel that there’s a genuine deep-felt hatred for those other 2 clubs, and built on big finals rivalries too. I have a grudging respect for the Pies as a result of the way in which we’ve built up Anzac Day. Does the 1990 GF still eat away at people maybe?

Surprised to see Collingwood ahead of Carlolton and Hawthorne in our rivalries. I always feel that there’s a genuine deep-felt hatred for those other 2 clubs, and built on big finals rivalries too. I have a grudging respect for the Pies as a result of the way in which we’ve built up Anzac Day. Does the 1990 GF still eat away at people maybe?
1990 PTS for me
I hate the ****ing lot of them

Respect for lollingwood? Are you out of your mind? The fact that they haven't overtaken us on 17 flags by now as a result of us being dogshit for 20+ years with the scum is a silver lining.

Things will get even hotter between us the more we improve.

Last edited:
Respect for lollingwood? Are you out of your mind? The fact that they haven't overtaken us on 17 flags by now as a result of us being dogshit for 20+ years with the scum is a silver lining.

Things will get even hotter between us the more we improve.
I did say ‘grudging’ respect. If it weren’t for Anzac Day I’d have little or none. But that alone elevates them above those other two atrocious football entities I mentioned.

Collingwood fans are the worst on actual game day, the obnoxious and braindead way they chant "colllingwooooooood".

Tigers and hawks fans are smug bandwagoners, act like their footy knowledge is second to none just because their team has had recent success.
Feel like swans supporters are turning into that this year but at least the hawks/Tigers supporters are genuine fans of the game who found their voice, not sydney wannabes.

Collingwood fans are the worst on actual game day, the obnoxious and braindead way they chant "colllingwooooooood".

Tigers and hawks fans are smug bandwagoners, act like their footy knowledge is second to none just because their team has had recent success.
Feel like swans supporters are turning into that this year but at least the hawks/Tigers supporters are genuine fans of the game who found their voice, not sydney wannabes.
hate_them_all01.gif

Carlton have been as irrelevant as us for the past 15-20 years, and Hawks rivalry peaked in 80s. Not really surprised that the younger generation don’t feel the genuine hatred for them.

Meanwhile we have been pants over and over by the Pies in front of the entire football world in the biggest home and away match of the season year after year since the mid 90s (while they’ve also gone on to play in multiple grand finals and win premierships).

I hate losing to the pies more than any other team (while also maintaining a very begrudging respect for them).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sorry to put this head in front of everyone but does anyone ever seek out this twat’s half-arsed nonsense? If you do, why? And also, shame!

‘Click here for everything Damo’… ffs… next thing he’ll be signing footballs.View attachment 2032842
Sometimes I wonder if he is seeking me out? This knob head is everywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back