Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Omfg. Was to lazy to turn the TV off and ended up on roaming Bryan. He asked the Sydney president (Andrew Pridamere?) What he thought about the west Australian travel situation:
'I think its a huge disadvantage and anything we can do to help them, if it means giving them an extra home game we need to do'

Jaw is sore from hitting the floor so hard. Statement will get quoted to the bejeezus this week. What a good campaigner.

He says this, his team wins by 10 goals and is top of the ladder

Geelong one of the teams that sooked, they lose by 10 goals and have lost 3 in a row

Universe is sending a message

He says this, his team wins by 10 goals and is top of the ladder

Geelong one of the teams that sooked, they lose by 10 goals and have lost 3 in a row

Universe is sending a message

#VICBIAS on the main board always say they would love a situation of 10 real home games and therefore we should be happy with our fixture, and simultaneously ignores me when I can ask whether they'd prefer the hypothetical 10 games at their own ground against interstate teams, play 2 games against their local rival, and travel to the other side of the country 10 times in between.

Luke Parker going to have a decent holiday?

Crows looking woeful so far.

Dawson had to shepherd for Rankine there. Instead, as is the selfish modern footballers want, continued to sag off waiting for the cheap hands.

Nick Daicos has photos of Andrew Gaff on his bedroom wall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s 7-1 centre clearances in favour of Collingwood so far

And Adelaide have O’Brien in the ruck

Maybe they’re just a good centre clearance team

#VICBIAS on the main board always say they would love a situation of 10 real home games and therefore we should be happy with our fixture, and simultaneously ignores me when I can ask whether they'd prefer the hypothetical 10 games at their own ground against interstate teams, play 2 games against their local rival, and travel to the other side of the country 10 times in between.
The ‘real home game advantage’ is such a massive laughing stock talking point.

Yep, we have true home ground advantage. Half the time.

…so…what about the other half?

Call a true HGA a guaranteed win? Ok, so that means we have a guaranteed loss every other week. That part never seems to come up?

I do feel bad for the Vic clubs not getting true HGA though. Anyway time to turn on Collingwood vs Adelaide at the MCG.

Omfg. Was to lazy to turn the TV off and ended up on roaming Bryan. He asked the Sydney president (Andrew Pridamere?) What he thought about the west Australian travel situation:
'I think its a huge disadvantage and anything we can do to help them, if it means giving them an extra home game we need to do'

Jaw is sore from hitting the floor so hard. Statement will get quoted to the bejeezus this week. What a good campaigner.

View attachment 1000007263.mp4

That’s 7-1 centre clearances in favour of Collingwood so far

And Adelaide have O’Brien in the ruck

Maybe they’re just a good centre clearance team
They definitely are, but O’Brien in the ruck isn’t saying much. He’s a bit of a liability these days after having a decent couple of years. Poor man’s Goldstein.

It has genuinely kept me up at night that, with Michael Walters surely retiring and Jack Ginnivan allegedly cleaning up his act, we’ll be without a true ‘first, second, third, and only instinct is to flop’ footballer in the league.

Thank god for Bobby Hill, I can rest easy.

Get off the floor and get the pill mate, you’ll occasionally have someone near you in a contact sport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back