Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched Cats v Swans. I feel like the Cats at $5 for the premiership is money for jam.
Nah them old legs and bodies by Finals times won't be in as good shape unless they've found the fountain of youth.

Sydney have a shedload of outs currently as well. Mills on Hawkins at some point tells you that...

Just watched Cats v Swans. I feel like the Cats at $5 for the premiership is money for jam.

Can't help but think maybe Cats just matchup well against Swans.

Up to this point Cats have seemed pretty flat, likewise Swans but not as much until last night.

Collingwood seems to be the only team firing. Dee's and Brisbane still not on song despite their lists.

Just watching the Sunday Footy show.

Kane asks says something along the lines of I assume we'll be in Adelaide the next 3 years hosting the Sunday footy show for Gather Round?
Tony Jones responds with assuming the south Australian government and SA tourism commission can pay for us.

Was I naive that the footy shows all came over on their own accord and the networks funded it all?

Or was it obvious that SA tax payers were paying for them to come over?

I don't mind that we spent the money it looks like money well spent but I think that 7 and 9 could afford it.

Can't help but think maybe Cats just matchup well against Swans.

Up to this point Cats have seemed pretty flat, likewise Swans but not as much until last night.

Collingwood seems to be the only team firing. Dee's and Brisbane still not on song despite their lists.

You don’t want to be firing on all cylinders in April but you do want to bank wins.

Just watching the Sunday Footy show.

Kane asks says something along the lines of I assume we'll be in Adelaide the next 3 years hosting the Sunday footy show for Gather Round?
Tony Jones responds with assuming the south Australian government and SA tourism commission can pay for us.

Was I naive that the footy shows all came over on their own accord and the networks funded it all?

Or was it obvious that SA tax payers were paying for them to come over?

I don't mind that we spent the money it looks like money well spent but I think that 7 and 9 could afford it.
No way the government would be paying the for the shows to come over.
If they want to miss out on the action, that’s on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back