News New Bulldogs logo

Remove this Banner Ad

?
Of course. I copped abuse from many here. Maybe if they listened it wouldn't have got to this stage

Why would the rest of us listening to you change this?

Honestly, it may have made us accept it more but really what the hell would it have changed? we are words on an internet forum.

Delusions? Looks like the truth now.

What, that if we'd listened to you this whole mess wouldn't have happened?

You didn't explain how the **** everyone believing you would have stopped Griffen leaving?

Its pretty evident now isn't it?

No, really. How would us, a group of supporters on an internet chat site, been able to stop this by believing.

You offer nothing but criticism and "I told you so"s. Give us some substance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you think I feel, having been given this for my 21st this week? :mad::cry:

(Although they also gave me a drawing pin for it, so perfect for voodoo purposes! Plus maybe it'll be a collectors' item when they recall it and make a new one :drunk:)
I know it was a present but burn it haha

Quick question, its probably somewhere on this board already. a couple of years back there was talk about changing the name back to Footscray. Has there been any talk of this recently? will they ever change the name back?

cheers

Quick question, its probably somewhere on this board already. a couple of years back there was talk about changing the name back to Footscray. Has there been any talk of this recently? will they ever change the name back?

cheers
No they won't. The VFL team is Footscray now, the AFL team is the Western Bulldogs. That's it.

cheers
I'll think you find that over time the demand will become lower and lower as the people who grew up with the Footscray name become older and people like myself who grew up with the Western Bulldogs moniker become members and stakeholders and have no emotional attachment to the Footscray name. Winning a flag under the WB name will be interesting however and may raise the question again.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Bulldogs logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back