NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we are down to 5 chasing the final 4. Redbacks lack of depth showing up, they are gone. Bulls and Tigers look like they are locks with Donald,Nulli and Wyche fighting out the other spots. JJ with a lazy 10 to 3 1/4 time.
The draw against Birchip keeps Wedderburn in the race still I think, although Boort would like their chances next time around as well.

Wyche are hitting their straps, jonesy will still play a few games near the end to help. Nully should sneak 4th but it will go down to the wire

The draw against Birchip keeps Wedderburn in the race still I think, although Boort would like their chances next time around as well.

Wyche are hitting their straps, jonesy will still play a few games near the end to help. Nully should sneak 4th but it will go down to the wire
Redbacks starting to get injuries, have no depth at all in their seconds, Boort with a couple of recruits in the last few weeks will possibly finish in front of them of the Redbacks by years end. See Metro got 5 today good effort. Bulls/Nulli and Wyche/Donald next week will be interesting. Saints could give Redbacks a scare and Boort/Tigers will be a good game. Should be a good round of footy next week.

What is going on at Nully? Should be going better than this.
Are they buying into Darryl's coaching? It seems very strange, they've got a far better side on paper than last year and a far better coach. They certainly haven't hit their straps yet. But they sit 4th on the ladder, you don't win flags in June, but it's going to be interesting month of footy for them

I don’t think people realise the change that has gone on at nully. New coach who has been in a league that plays a very different brand of footy. New to the club so obviously it’s gonna be hard. They also have some new recruits that might not have found their feet yet. Then for the players who played at nully last year they now have a new game style even though their last years game style got them to a grand final. Which can mean that some players might not buy into Darryl’s coaching. If the whole team isn’t on the same page it doesn’t matter how good their list is. A good team is better than a team of individuals

Birchip sea lake nully and Donald let’s be real and wouldn’t surprise me if Donald go all the way big Browne dominant and has feeny written all over him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Great league. Nully missing a few but it's now a long run in to win .

Wyche get a few back and look good.

Boort can sneak in too.

Donald play a great contested game push comes to shove they cause headaches don’t forget nully have only beaten the royal blues once in 18 months … Redbacks for the flag tho lesbihonest whips mccrkaren

Are they buying into Darryl's coaching? It seems very strange, they've got a far better side on paper than last year and a far better coach. They certainly haven't hit their straps yet. But they sit 4th on the ladder, you don't win flags in June, but it's going to be interesting month of footy for them
Would be interesting to know how often if at all they would have trained together, with so many coming from Melbourne. This might also impact Darryls ability to get his methods accross. Interesting how the Bulls will handle the bye before the finals. Reckon in 2008 the Redbacks had the bye before finals, won 2nd semi and then looked ordinary in the granny playing only their 2nd game in 5 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donald play a great contested game push comes to shove they cause headaches don’t forget nully have only beaten the royal blues once in 18 months … Redbacks for the flag tho lesbihonest whips mccrkaren

Was this post sponsored by Johnny, Jim, the Bear or a combination of them all.

I was told second hand today so may not be exactly right but that apparently they have 8 to come back. Wade, Quigley, Humphrey, Faulks, Barker, Putt, Exell or something and some other recruit from Bendigo. I’ve seen most of those play in the GR/CM days and are all guns.
What I found interesting was that they said apparently they have been playing crap all year, gone backwards from last season.

Birchip looking to sink the unsinkable ship, just to even things up?
Dont know if it would quite be sinking yet, but would be teetering. Will Barrack and Young be back for the Royal Blues? Will be a ripping game if both sides are close to full strength. Think Browney may be the difference. Will Hosking and the Fridge be back for Bulls and Putt for Nulli? I will have a stab at some tips.
Sea Lake by 10pts
Bulls by 17pts
Saints by 4pts
Donald by 12pts
Will be the closest results for the season each game could go either way without being a surprise.

Dont know if it would quite be sinking yet, but would be teetering. Will Barrack and Young be back for the Royal Blues? Will be a ripping game if both sides are close to full strength. Think Browney may be the difference. Will Hosking and the Fridge be back for Bulls and Putt for Nulli? I will have a stab at some tips.
Sea Lake by 10pts
Bulls by 17pts
Saints by 4pts
Donald by 12pts
Will be the closest results for the season each game could go either way without being a surprise.

Thinking Sea Lake are just starting to wind up, expecting a bigger margin there. Bulls will handle Nully with their outs, could be a punishing. Big call tipping the Saints over the Burn, that would be a disaster for them. Donald and Wyche are very hard to read with team selection and depth. Full strength both have good teams, depth is the weakness.

Tipping the following;

Sea Lake 40
Bulls 40
Burn 20
Don 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back