movement at the station.........

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hird part we know was correct, happened about 2 weeks back.

Still looks unlikely. His response was predictable given the declining situation with Knights which did not seriously unfold until June/July.

I agree it turned about to be true in a way, but there is no reason for Hird to be shy now? Unless other parties to the deal have not got in the same room yet?

It does go in the face of the Board giving Knights another two years though if this was the plan.

The Hird part we know was correct, happened about 2 weeks back.

There's a thread saying Lloyd has put his hand up as an assistant if approached by the Dons.

So far that makes Williams, Lloyd and Hird in the mix from the OP. Are they simply obvious choices or was the mail spot on?

I'd love Wellman back at the Bombers.

I personally would like Laidley of the coaches available but that's just my opinion.

I dislike him and I don't think he can coach. Last club he was at fell apart. Rumours he lost particular players (particularly Wells) long before he lost the rest.

This

Except for the word dislike.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Head: Mark Williams
Assistant (Fwd line): Matthew Lloyd
Assistant (Mids): James Hird
Assistant (backline): Sean Wellman

Please be this!

Think it's a done-deal, foggy?
Now if I shared my answer to your question then I would be sharing more than the 20% I know. And we all know that is not within the rules of sharing. :p

Just keep reading the OP. It is pure greatness. Feel privileged that you were shared such a well scripted piece of nostradamus.

I am in ore of me.

Oh and I am as confident about everything I post as what yaco55 is in information he steals and claims his own. Very confident.

JohnEdward.jpg

Ah dear. Hird waiting in the ranks to take over with a mentor above him would be fine. But taking the senior coaching role altogether with a support team that has a wealth of knowledge but may not take kindly to be the inferior to someone without any coaching experience is a recipe for trouble.

I honestly wonder if Hird is more suitable for Hamilton's role at the club given Hird's extensive experience in sports management.

Now if I shared my answer to your question then I would be sharing more than the 20% I know. And we all know that is not within the rules of sharing. :p

Just keep reading the OP. It is pure greatness. Feel privileged that you were shared such a well scripted piece of nostradamus.

I am in ore of me.

Oh and I am as confident about everything I post as what yaco55 is in information he steals and claims his own. Very confident.

I like the way that you are in awe of yourself, but, you can't spell the word!

Remove this Banner Ad

movement at the station.........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back