Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

carngham still got pretty good smaller players around the ground, like paul granger, brandon and chase dummet, todd curry, jordan harrington. all very good players.
the midfield when carnghams at full strenght will be, josh plozza in the ruck, and on ballers nick o'brien, rory nunn, and chase dummet.
dont know about the fullback.

Chase isnt playing this year is he? becuase of his knees.

And i think Illabarook have a much better midfield with Luke Preston, Brandon Greenwood, Wayne Kalasperis, Justin Vale, Anthony Taylor and Nath Muscat, fair enough Carnham prob have the best player but Illabarook have more and better variety.

Chase isnt playing this year is he? becuase of his knees.

And i think Illabarook have a much better midfield with Luke Preston, Brandon Greenwood, Wayne Kalasperis, Justin Vale, Anthony Taylor and Nath Muscat, fair enough Carnham prob have the best player but Illabarook have more and better variety.

carngham will always have first use of the ball in the midfield with ther new ruck and with with buddsy up foward this will damaging for illabarook

hey boys. any truth in the rumour that zane thompson and scott spriggs are playing for the saints this year?? if they both do the saints wont be beaten with the likes of the obriens, nunn. is adam couch playing this season? can change the game of his own boot.

adam couch? are you f****** kidding me mate i think you are thinking of another person, he couldnt play to save himself.

i havent heard the rumours that sprigga and zaney are coming out but word on the street is that the two crouch boys are keen to come out, only thing stopping them is though that old Phil is not keen at all.

if them two play carnghams midfield WILL be better. there's no opinion in that it will be a fact of life.

personally, i think brad is a good chance of coming out with him being mates with the obriens and couchs. even with brad carnghams middle will be close to unstopable!

carngham will always have first use of the ball in the midfield with ther new ruck and with with buddsy up foward this will damaging for illabarook

Even if the C/L new ruckman seems to dominate the tap outs, i think Illabarook have the brains to start roving to his taps.
It's going to be a very good game!

well, i have been watching this forum, central highlands and also the ballarat league too, but this forum is dominated by 2 teams, i have heard alot about these too teams this year. and about the obriens i hear nick is a great players and can lift a team with his skill and all that, and that justin is just living in the shadow of his brother and although he trys hard is much of a player. and Rory nunn can run good but isnt much in the hard ball gets. and budsy isnt that much of a player but is big,

and luke preston is a gun player, and has alot of good players around him to support him all day, but i guess time will tell, im going to be alot like the rest of you on hear and talk alot of shit =) enjoy

well, i have been watching this forum, central highlands and also the ballarat league too, but this forum is dominated by 2 teams, i have heard alot about these too teams this year. and about the obriens i hear nick is a great players and can lift a team with his skill and all that, and that justin is just living in the shadow of his brother and although he trys hard is much of a player. and Rory nunn can run good but isnt much in the hard ball gets. and budsy isnt that much of a player but is big,

and luke preston is a gun player, and has alot of good players around him to support him all day, but i guess time will tell, im going to be alot like the rest of you on hear and talk alot of shit =) enjoy

UR NT WRONG!!!! biggest heap of shit iv heard in a long time!! wat did u squeeze that out n put it in ur computer to show how impressive it was??????

I have heard alot of talk that josh white is coming back to carngham? If so he would be very handy.
That would be handy for them, would give their midfield an extra boost, or they could even sit him in a forward pocket and he would come out with 3 goals a game, but he doesnt really have the size to become a key position player

I have heard alot of talk that josh white is coming back to carngham? If so he would be very handy.

josh white is tossa. i'm not a carngham supporter but am close with a few of the boys there and would feel extremely sorry for them if he came. if i got asked to shoot him in the leg i would have no hesitation in doing it!

carngham still got pretty good smaller players around the ground, like paul granger, brandon and chase dummet, todd curry, jordan harrington. all very good players.
the midfield when carnghams at full strenght will be, josh plozza in the ruck, and on ballers nick o'brien, rory nunn, and chase dummet.
dont know about the fullback.

The full back will most likely be wayne randall who was looking good in the practice matches, his height may be the only worry.

Yeah well obviously Wayne Randall will not line up on Jeffery's, but most other games he will line up full back probably, Luke Howe also went down there against Newstead and took some good contested marks, and there is still Justin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

everybody's talking up illabarooks forward line and how carnghams going to deal with it it, but what about carngham's forward line? how will the doggies go about their backline agsint the saints??

everybody's talking up illabarooks forward line and how carnghams going to deal with it it, but what about carngham's forward line? how will the doggies go about their backline agsint the saints??

Well Illabarook have Wayne Kalisperis, and Campbell O'dea, who were both interleague defenders, and they also have Jamie Green who provides a strong contest and run from the halfblack line.
Nathan Murrell comes back into the side after a season out with injury, and he has no problem getting his fist in behind the ball to spoil a mark.

I'd say the doggies will be able to deal with it

Well Illabarook have Wayne Kalisperis, and Campbell O'dea, who were both interleague defenders, and they also have Jamie Green who provides a strong contest and run from the halfblack line.
Nathan Murrell comes back into the side after a season out with injury, and he has no problem getting his fist in behind the ball to spoil a mark.

I'd say the doggies will be able to deal with it

yeah certainly sounds like then the doggies have their forward line covered then :rolleyes:

Yeah well obviously Wayne Randall will not line up on Jeffery's, but most other games he will line up full back probably, Luke Howe also went down there against Newstead and took some good contested marks, and there is still Justin.
yeh luke how will probaly be the full back now, he did pretty well there on the weekend.
and if he wasnt doing good on ryan jefferies, there is always justin who could go on him, and most defiantly carve him up.

yeh luke how will probaly be the full back now, he did pretty well there on the weekend.
and if he wasnt doing good on ryan jefferies, there is always justin who could go on him, and most defiantly carve him up.
If Ryan makes a lead, Justin will not be able to stop him. With the kicks coming from Presto, Greenwood, Tales and Kalisperis, Ryan will be taking them out in front all day

Who else is down in Illabrooks forward line??

Along with Jefferies, Luke Fellows will be down there as well, he's a good mark on a lead and hard to beat one on one, and also a good kick from set shot. Jayson Tiburcy will be down there, very quick and a bit of a goal sneak who will swap with our onballers like Preston and Greenwood. Also Wayne Kalisperis will be swapping to CHF, he's a very good kick and a great mark on a lead. Timmy Peart will also most likely be playing in a forward pocket, good mark and a good kick from set shots and on the run

If Ryan makes a lead, Justin will not be able to stop him. With the kicks coming from Presto, Greenwood, Tales and Kalisperis, Ryan will be taking them out in front all day

josh white would be handy for the saints and would fit into the team well, also i heard that cam griffith is heading back ri the hoopers?

justin and ryan would be a good contest, ryan with a stong pair of hands, and with carngham talking up justin he must have a level head on him

josh white would be handy for the saints and would fit into the team well, also i heard that cam griffith is heading back ri the hoopers?

justin and ryan would be a good contest, ryan with a stong pair of hands, and with carngham talking up justin he must have a level head on him

how old is cam griffith? i thought he was too old to play 17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back