Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

personally i think illabrock will get a massive shock when they face C/L have recruited well there midfield strenghtened with new ruckman and buddsy kicking goals
mate i think you will get a shock when you see our new recruits no one will go in for the ball as luke preston he will be in top 5 best players in the league.The fitness and skill off tails he will be up in the top 10 goal kickers our midfield will shock use and we all know illabarook have one of or if not the best back line and prob the best forward line aswell great crumers around the domient forward in jeffrey. c/L are all a bunch off **********s and i cant wait for round 2 to see wat use have really got:D

mate i think you will get a shock when you see our new recruits no one will go in for the ball as luke preston he will be in top 5 best players in the league.The fitness and skill off tails he will be up in the top 10 goal kickers our midfield will shock use and we all know illabarook have one of or if not the best back line and prob the best forward line aswell great crumers around the domient forward in jeffrey. c/L are all a bunch off **********s and i cant wait for round 2 to see wat use have really got:D

you might of got some good recruits mate but non of them are superstars. nick would dominate luke any day and tails is good but is an easy match. the only worrie is jefferys and as for having the best backline i guess we will just have to wait and see because cargnham will have a great forward line.

Everyone just needs to stop talking out of their arses and put down some decent facts and stats as to who has better sides. Ya can rant and rave all day long but no one really knows whats going to happen until the final siren sounds. So stop acting like a bunch of half brained skipton nit wits and talk some real footy.

you might of got some good recruits mate but non of them are superstars. nick would dominate luke any day and tails is good but is an easy match. the only worrie is jefferys and as for having the best backline i guess we will just have to wait and see because cargnham will have a great forward line.

and whose gonna be in that forward line? buddsy yeah, but if luke how and justin o'brien are playing down back so that leaves the important position of CHF so as far as i can see ya only have the 1 key forward

i wounld'nt be sure if i was you mate i think luke will shock use he is that good he will run over ur midfield all day delivery to jeffrey will be perfect no dought:D

and whose gonna be in that forward line? buddsy yeah, but if luke how and justin o'brien are playing down back so that leaves the important position of CHF so as far as i can see ya only have the 1 key forward

i've heard that budds will be playin CHF and luke will be playin FF so if that is the case with them two big fellers up foward it could be an unstoppable formation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys who gives a shit about all you guys navarre will beat yas anyday starting in the midfield with Daniel reading and jesse Hannett delivering to Trent Driscoll at full forward who is the most accurate kick in the team

saints will be very hard to beat this year in my opinion.
obriens, nunn, dummet, how goes alright to i have heard.
with nick winning the league medal last year coming out of 14s!!!
what a gun, he will play seniors as well so i dont know how he will manage that, his brother is very good to and im not sure that other sides will have blokes as big and strong as them. thats just the way i look at things, i dont even play in the league!

Everyone just needs to stop talking out of their arses and put down some decent facts and stats as to who has better sides. Ya can rant and rave all day long but no one really knows whats going to happen until the final siren sounds. So stop acting like a bunch of half brained skipton nit wits and talk some real footy.

THIS ABOVE IS PROBABLY THE QUOTE OF THE PAGE BOYS.

there has been so much shit talked on here recently its not funny (not from anyone in particular). seems as though its only carngham and illabarook going at each other, ROUND 2 the arguements will be settled, for a while anyway.

saints will be very hard to beat this year in my opinion.
obriens, nunn, dummet, how goes alright to i have heard.
with nick winning the league medal last year coming out of 14s!!!
what a gun, he will play seniors as well so i dont know how he will manage that, his brother is very good to and im not sure that other sides will have blokes as big and strong as them. thats just the way i look at things, i dont even play in the league!

you wouldnt happen to be from the Ballarat league would you mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lexton plains under 17s thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back