Kyabram DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate if the bloke has been reported for 12 weeks in juniors before he even gets to senior footy then that's even more worrying! That's like a learner driver losing their licence half a dozen times before getting their full licence then going on to lose their full license again!

Has anyone ever sat down with the bloke & said there's abit of a worrying trend here mate? Probably should start changing your way's?

If you haven't learned anything after missing 12 weeks of juniors then things aren't looking good! 🤔
Smooth, we can’t all play for 35 years and have a squeaky clean record. 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because football isn't life and doesn't pay the bills.... like let's be fair about this, I'd hate to tell my Mrs that playing football is more important than our wedding....

Mine was in between cricket and footy season to not disrupt either. Unfortunately had to miss a practice match though

I see that Dhurringile Prison is set to close. An employer of many people in this area.

I know that our Prison Player program was controversial, but was one of the most enlightening experiences that I got to be involved in during my time in footy.

I knew Port Phillip was closing but didn’t know about Dhurringile.

Will have significant impacts on many aspects for the region

Mine was in between cricket and footy season to not disrupt either. Unfortunately had to miss a practice match though
A former Avenel sporting legend told me once he had multiple wedding invitations during his footy and cricket career....went to virtually none of them, with the exception of family ones, attended receptions afterwards.

Because football isn't life and doesn't pay the bills.... like let's be fair about this, I'd hate to tell my Mrs that playing football is more important than our wedding....
Marriage is an equal union, but if your wife makes you get married in footy season when she knows it’s important to you, 25 other players and 100 people in your club, then we know 3 things.
1,She wears the pants.
2,Footy doesn’t really mean as much to you as everyone else.
3,She wears the pants.

Marriage is an equal union, but if your wife makes you get married in footy season when she knows it’s important to you, 25 other players and 100 people in your club, then we know 3 things.
1,She wears the pants.
2,Footy doesn’t really mean as much to you as everyone else.
3,She wears the pants.
And she's a tight arse. Weddings are cheaper in winter, but it's freezing, poor photo opportunities for her, every female wants a sunny warm wedding

Lloydy has been married for a while now maybe going in the winter because it’s summer on the other side of the world.
Somewhat more acceptable to the average man on the street is the winter trip to the ashes, tour, British open, Wimbledon.
Probably still not popular with the club and some of the playing group.
He may wear the pants some of the time, when his wife isn’t around🤣🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back