Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who’s going to coach the scoobies? If my information is right I gather you were going around again

I was going to be doing the 2’s again, until this week! Position vacant at the moment. We have some candidates in mind, but if anyone wants a crack at taking over the task of going back to back enquire within :thumbsu:

Ossie confirmed and i hear young gelsi and mcmillan may also be heading there... who else??
Jayco your godfather has given me some info on rushy can you confirm if right Out ossie /Lynch / Clark / Lambden / Hucker The in’s coach plus 4 he is bringing 3 Stanhope players and up to 4 prisoners along with helpers on game day If right well done !!!

Jayco your godfather has given me some info on rushy can you confirm if right Out ossie /Lynch / Clark / Lambden / Hucker The in’s coach plus 4 he is bringing 3 Stanhope players and up to 4 prisoners along with helpers on game day If right well done !!!

Looks like the godfather may be on the money.... for a change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey ultra what's your ins and outs at the moment? Dundon, hately, burton out which are 3 very important players missing.. obviously picked up tinkler and the bloke from Avondale heights.. any other movements mate..

Didn’t get much use out of Hateley last year anyway, but Mckenzie is another one who has gone back to Diamond Creek who had a below par return last year also. Still a few to be confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back