Just not footy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome, a whole thread I can completely ignore!

Re: Predictions: Port vs Bulldogs

shaz63 said:
One other thing, I have been told numerous times that what is said on these boards stays on these boards. About time the people that have said this to me live up to what they preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What no reply??? Im shocked :eek:

Seems to me that some people here really dont practice what they constantly preach.

Anyone watching the soccer tonight?

Getting this thread back on track, you bunch of miscreants.

Does this mean that ANY criticism of the club, or another poster (who probably desrves it because they're an idiot) means the post will simply be deleted?

I guess if it is in the context of the thread, and isn't the fued that pops up on a weekly basis (we are all aware of the parties), then it should remain. At least that's the way I'd like to see such things treated.

You don't pop up often enough to be subject to that, ya girl's rudey bit.

Paralowiepower said:
Yes, Australia are rubbish. Stinks too much of Sydney fc.
Dodd looks like the most dangerous, Muscat is class at the back, Carney too greedy, Archie Thomson just not good enough. The rest blahhh
Better second half, as from my first half review, Travis Dodd best, daylight
2nd.
Aussies win 2-0

Bresh said:
I guess if it is in the context of the thread, and isn't the fued that pops up on a weekly basis (we are all aware of the parties), then it should remain. At least that's the way I'd like to see such things treated.

You don't pop up often enough to be subject to that, ya girl's rudey bit.

LOL - never heard that one before and I've been around a while.

Geez - it's bloody boring on the board without any infighting going on.

Paralowiepower said:
Better second half, as from my first half review, Travis Dodd best, daylight
2nd.
Aussies win 2-0
I only saw bits and pieces, but good result. Asia here we come. :thumbsu:

ps Even though I only saw bits and pieces you are right about Dodd, he stood out more often than not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Santos L Helper said:
Getting this thread back on track, you bunch of miscreants.

Does this mean that ANY criticism of the club, or another poster (who probably desrves it because they're an idiot) means the post will simply be deleted?

You can criticise whatever you like about the club, whenever you like and you can call whoever you want an idiot.

Its the off topic thread hijacking and the off topic back and forth arguing that will be moved here.

Macca19 said:
You can criticise whatever you like about the club, whenever you like and you can call whoever you want an idiot.

Its the off topic thread hijacking and the off topic back and forth arguing that will be moved here.
What will happen to posts that label people as Nazis, pigs, vultures, beer swillers on the terraces, panhandlers, arse lickers, blind chocophiles, etc.?

Will they get moved here so we can make an informed judgement when we hear complaints from the author of these comments that he is being unfairly treated?

Toots Hibbert said:
What will happen to posts that label people as Nazis, pigs, vultures, beer swillers on the terraces, panhandlers, arse lickers, blind chocophiles, etc.?

Will they get moved here so we can make an informed judgement when we hear complaints from the author of these comments that he is being unfairly treated?

That is basically the deal, at times posts like these may stay in the intended thread but this is all dependent on the context of the post.

If we believe the post has been written with no other intention than to inflame a situation, it is at this time we will move the post and other posts related to the situation into this thread.

If greater action is required the post would either be edited or deleted (deleted posts can still be seen by mods).

As per normal the moderation team will decide as a group on all penalties handed out to posters.

Note - posters wasting moderators time will be penalised.

Toots Hibbert said:

Just dont tell someone that they need a reality check. Apparently that is abuse! WTF.

Seems to me that if anyone constitutes that as abuse, they really do need a reality check.:D

A side from the continual dribble being posted in this thread I thought that I would post a positive comment. Some of the esteemed and intelligent members of this board took out the first prize in the Port Club quiz last night. We also won fifty bucks for the jackpot round. I knew that watching Dawson's Creek would come in handy at some stage;) :D Thanks to Powerstuff, Little Miss Powerstuff, BD and Benny for a fantastic night full of footy talk and political conversation. It is nice to spend time with such quality individuals:D :D

shaz63 said:
No names were mentioned in my post so someone must have a guilty conscience then.

So the below post has no relation to what you are talking about? :rolleyes:

shaz63 said:
To both you and GBear. One game proves nothing. For once the team came out and played some decent football not this constant ******** game that he has been instructing them to play.

We will go back and play the chippy chippy crap game again again and be thrashed by our cross town rivals and the young guys will have the confidence knocked out of them again.

You both need a huge reality check. Choco is not the coach to take us to a premiership.

shaz63 said:
Just dont tell someone that they need a reality check. Apparently that is abuse! WTF.

Seems to me that if anyone constitutes that as abuse, they really do need a reality check.:D

Originally posted by BlackDiamond
Did I miss something?

Where exactly did she accuse you of personal abuse?

Now, you tell me where abouts in the above post that I mentioned anyones name. Like I said, someone must have a guilty conscience to assume that the above was directed at them.

All I said was, dont tell someone to get a reality check as its classed as abuse.

Now why dont you all just grow up, move on and get a life.

End of ****ing story

Remove this Banner Ad

Just not footy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back