Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't do what that guy did.....in the manner in which he did & lied....all of which in conjunction with his family, weasel manger & PAFC and get away with it. No water under the bridge, forgiven-forgotten courtesy should ever apply to that individual. He knew exactly what he was doing the moment our recruiters started speaking to him and had the nerve to just justify his leaving for bullshit outside noise in relation to the coach.

He's a scumbag.

And anyone (not just north supporters) that have any sense of rapport with what I've just posted or any other posts....have a civic responsibility to remind people of the truth. Today, tomorrow.....till that guy's career is finished.

Lastly...all the other lads from 2021 draft group that are away from home. Whether you're doing it tough atm, debuted or not....I wish you guys well.
Harassing a bloke for his entire career because he wanted to leave is reasonable to you ?
IMG_1153.gif

The club needed to cut the cancers out, and get in people of great character, of which Sheezel and Wardlaw both are.
The club didn’t cut the cancers out by choice.
JHF announced he wanted to leave.

And Thomas had so many chances the only time the club cut him was when it was going to look absolutely ridiculous to continue to stand by him, again. He absolutely burnt all the key groups at that club and the choice to cut him still had to be debated.

The decisions made in the end were for the best for the club. But I don’t see strong club leadership at any point driving these decisions. In fact, both were far too late and reactionary.

Lots of questions need to be asked about leadership and culture standards at several levels at north.

But getting back to the point who else agrees the AFL are protecting Horne Francis with the scheduling here?

Who in there right minds would schedule the North vs. Port game in Blundstone for the second year running?
Protecting him from what? All 20k of your supporters turning up and having a sulk.

The nuffies in bay 29 watching North get smashed by 70 like last year?

Last year you lot talked a big game like Zurhaar or any other of your pretend fake tough guys was actually going to intimidate Jason.

Last edited:
You don't do what that guy did.....in the manner in which he did & lied....all of which in conjunction with his family, weasel manger & PAFC and get away with it. No water under the bridge, forgiven-forgotten courtesy should ever apply to that individual. He knew exactly what he was doing the moment our recruiters started speaking to him and had the nerve to just justify his leaving for bullshit outside noise in relation to the coach.

He's a scumbag.

And anyone (not just north supporters) that have any sense of rapport with what I've just posted or any other posts....have a civic responsibility to remind people of the truth. Today, tomorrow.....till that guy's career is finished.

Lastly...all the other lads from 2021 draft group that are away from home. Whether you're doing it tough atm, debuted or not....I wish you guys well.
Such salt.
It sounds like the club maybe hadn’t looked after him properly medically. Who made that decision?
Imagine if that had shortened his career.
They also gave him a very unsuitable role model as mentor. Who made that decision?
He did the right thing to leave.
But I guess you would have preferred the potential shortened career.

I know it hurts, but stop childishly blaming the player when it is your club that is the mess.
Port was a mess too years back but pulled ourselves out of the doldrums, and without all the help and priority picks your club has received.
I guess you have to blame someone though, hey.

He's a scumbag.

I consider Horne-Francis payback for Ben Jacobs, who we spent a first round pick on (Pick 16) and then your club offered Pick 36 two years later when we were over a barrel. No negotiations on giving up 15 and 36 for Jacobs, 30 and 31.

“Had North Melbourne been willing to negotiate over their first round no. 15 pick we would have been able to come to an arrangement, but they were adamant that wasn’t on the table."

At least you got some kind of value for Jason. We didn't get jack s**t for Ben.

What goes around ******* comes around.

I consider Horne-Francis payback for Ben Jacobs, who we spent a first round pick on (Pick 16) and then your club offered Pick 36 two years later when we were over a barrel. No negotiations on giving up 15 and 36 for Jacobs, 30 and 31.

“Had North Melbourne been willing to negotiate over their first round no. 15 pick we would have been able to come to an arrangement, but they were adamant that wasn’t on the table."

I don't care that Jason left and it was fine that he did but are you really comparing Ben Jacobs to Horne-Francis? Pick 1 vs pick 15 + Jacobs was ooc, we didn't get that much for horne-francis it only appears that way as we gave up pick 1 aswell.

Almost like going after an OOC player is different.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such salt.
It sounds like the club maybe hadn’t looked after him properly medically. Who made that decision?
Imagine if that had shortened his career.
They also gave him a very unsuitable role model as mentor. Who made that decision?
He did the right thing to leave.
But I guess you would have preferred the potential shortened career.

I know it hurts, but stop childishly blaming the player when it is your club that is the mess.
Port was a mess too years back but pulled ourselves out of the doldrums, and without all the help and priority picks your club has received.
I guess you have to blame someone though, hey.
And what moroon damaged his legs with ice baths where he had to have ops on both hammies after he left Victoria

Reminds me of a young Dangerfield.

Their movement through traffic and ability to shrug off seasoned veterans even while being still being a kid is very similar.

Better kick than Paddy too. Who knows if he'll reach the same heights, but Port have got a good one.

Would take him over any other young talent in the game right now, unless you count Rozee & Butters as 'young' still.
It'd make an interesting poll to see who neutrals rate as likely ending up the best.

I think it's probably going to be JHF but I could mount am argument for all 3.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Not a concern at all.....

I guess that's why port and jas did a couple of pre-season puff piece articles about the booing in hopes that it'll nullify it. Wishful thinking....maybe even a bit desperate.....:oops:

Keep fighting the good fight guys :thumbsu: And don't forget to keep requesting for the away game against North to be in tassie to keep protecting the little prince. Also in the not so distant future if for any reason jas needs to play reserves...probably best not to play him the VFL comp that your club will soon join.

150 years down the toilet. #nevertearusapart
You seriously think Port are dictating where North play a home game?

Or would even care?

Aren't you the ones requesting to be there for the Taswegian dollars?

I doubt your going to ask for it to be against one of the big Melbourne clubs that prop up your home attendances.

I don't care that Jason left and it was fine that he did but are you really comparing Ben Jacobs to Horne-Francis? Pick 1 vs pick 15 + Jacobs was ooc, we didn't get that much for horne-francis it only appears that way as we gave up pick 1 aswell.
I'm sure Dan will tell us Ben Jacobs was better than JHF anyway lol

Just a general footy question
If you kick a goal from outside 50, do you get an inside 50 and a goal on the stat sheet?
It’s a great general footy question and one I can’t answer.

All I can do in response is throw back a general physics question.

If your car could travel at the speed of light would its headlights work?

Don't be so sure about that. Cam's on the verge of becoming a whipping boy
Yep, you can imagine the vitriol ready to spew from North supporters if Zurhaar deserts the club as well.
He was treated as a hero by them for his social media trolling of JHF.

Don’t think he goes though- all indications point to the fact that he bleeds royal blue and white.

It'd make an interesting poll to see who neutrals rate as likely ending up the best.

I think it's probably going to be JHF but I could mount am argument for all 3.

Rozee will have the best and most consistent career.

JHF will be the guy you want going into a big final, he will probably have the lowest lows but also the highest heights. That is in his nature.

Butters will end up being so underrated because of the above, but he is an elite midfielder for the next 10 years and would be the best player at a lot of other clubs.

I don’t think Port can really fail whilst they have this trio. They have a decade or so to build a premiership list around them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back