Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't do what that guy did.....in the manner in which he did & lied....all of which in conjunction with his family, weasel manger & PAFC and get away with it. No water under the bridge, forgiven-forgotten courtesy should ever apply to that individual. He knew exactly what he was doing the moment our recruiters started speaking to him and had the nerve to just justify his leaving for bullshit outside noise in relation to the coach.

He's a scumbag.

And anyone (not just north supporters) that have any sense of rapport with what I've just posted or any other posts....have a civic responsibility to remind people of the truth. Today, tomorrow.....till that guy's career is finished.

Lastly...all the other lads from 2021 draft group that are away from home. Whether you're doing it tough atm, debuted or not....I wish you guys well.
"I've made up an insane conspiracy theory in my head about a 19 year old football player, and I am now calling it a civic duty to be angered by this for the next decade-plus and never move on."

That's certainly a choice in how to spend your time. Very well adjusted.

Dan’s jilted lover schtick has become one of the funniest things on BigFooty. Can’t wait to see how it develops as JHF gets better and better.

You don't do what that guy did.....in the manner in which he did & lied....all of which in conjunction with his family, weasel manger & PAFC and get away with it. No water under the bridge, forgiven-forgotten courtesy should ever apply to that individual. He knew exactly what he was doing the moment our recruiters started speaking to him and had the nerve to just justify his leaving for bullshit outside noise in relation to the coach.

He's a scumbag.

And anyone (not just north supporters) that have any sense of rapport with what I've just posted or any other posts....have a civic responsibility to remind people of the truth. Today, tomorrow.....till that guy's career is finished.

Lastly...all the other lads from 2021 draft group that are away from home. Whether you're doing it tough atm, debuted or not....I wish you guys well.
**** you’re a turnip. A real big ole turnip.

LOL Sheezel arguably the best 19 year old to ever step on a field.

His numbers are better than Daicos.

Absolutely not lol. Racks up stats. Good player. 3 Brownlow votes for his whole career is a more fair indication of his actual impact on games.

Chris Judd picked up 12 votes as a 19 year old. Then 30 the next year.

Racking up cheapies at half back is the easiest possible way to play the game. JHF picked up 16 votes as a 19 year old last year because he was in the middle doing the hard stuff.

Absolutely not lol. Racks up stats. Good player. 3 Brownlow votes for his whole career is a more fair indication of his actual impact on games.

Because we lose every week lol.

Lets count JHFs three voter last year when he has 11 touches.

The club needed to cut the cancers out, and get in people of great character, of which Sheezel and Wardlaw both are.

It was horrendous recruiting by North taking JHF in the first place. Pathetic from Noble and Rawlings. Adelaide offered heaps and we should have taken it.

We should have said to Adelaide if you can get pick 2 from GWS as part of your package then its a deal.

Take Callaghan, another top 10 and steak knives, but we didnt have the balls.

Chris Judd picked up 12 votes as a 19 year old. Then 30 the next year.

Racking up cheapies at half back is the easiest possible way to play the game. JHF picked up 16 votes as a 19 year old last year because he was in the middle doing the hard stuff.
A fair indication would be looking at Sheezel's brownlow votes from this year then no? Not exactly apples for apples when last year JHF was a second year player and Sheezel was a first year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because we lose every week lol.

Lets count JHFs three voter last year when he has 11 touches.

The club needed to cut the cancers out, and get in people of great character, of which Sheezel and Wardlaw both are.

It was horrendous recruiting by North taking JHF in the first place. Pathetic from Noble and Rawlings. Adelaide offered heaps and we should have taken it.

We should have said to Adelaide if you can get pick 2 from GWS as part of your package then its a deal.

Take Callaghan, another top 10 and steak knives, but we didnt have the balls.

I agree, poor recruiting. From memory Adelaide offered pretty ridiculous overs and it seemed like you guys didn't take it to prove a point or something? Multiple top 10 picks is almost always gonna be better than a single #1 pick, especially when they're a flight risk.

I agree, poor recruiting. From memory Adelaide offered pretty ridiculous overs and it seemed like you guys didn't take it to prove a point or something? Multiple top 10 picks is almost always gonna be better than a single #1 pick, especially when they're a flight risk.

Yep. That was the issue. Both Richmond and Adelaide offered multiple top 10 picks.

Very very poor from Brady and Noble. Especially with the fact we weren't/potentially still aren't a strong enough club culturally to keep players happy.

Sheezel and Wardlaw go a long way towards helping that

He's a scumbag.

Jesus

I said when he left the kid had absolutely no idea the scale of nuffy rage he would face for the rest of his life doing North like that.
He demolished us on Friday. He's going to be nuts when he hits his prime.
I was pissed that he left. Dudes an absolute gun, everyone knew it from a long way out just how good he’ll be. But he’s gone and we move on. Well some of us do…

Yep. That was the issue. Both Richmond and Adelaide offered multiple top 10 picks.

Very very poor from Brady and Noble. Especially with the fact we weren't/potentially still aren't a strong enough club culturally to keep players happy.

Sheezel and Wardlaw go a long way towards helping that

It seems like recruiters treat having the number one pick as some kind of dick swinging ego thing.. all it means is you were especially bad to land it. Someone offers you pick 3 and 4, take it.

It seems like recruiters treat having the number one pick as some kind of dick swinging ego thing.. all it means is you were especially bad to land it. Someone offers you pick 3 and 4, take it.
I get what you’re saying but I don’t mind taking pick one to the draft and backing the team and culture in to be able to keep the gun interstater on side. North are/were a basket case though and it wasn’t to be.
I don’t blame Jase for leaving, I ****ing would to.

I’d wait until he gets over 10 contested possessions in a game before I call him the goat 19 year old.

That being unless he’s a key forward kicking 50+ goals or a defender taking bulk intercept marks (or destroying key forwards 1 on 1) at 19.

Otherwise, half back flankers getting uncontested touches in defensive 50 will never be labelled ‘best 19 year old of all time’ no matter how many uncontested possies they accumulate.

He's a scumbag.

Fingers crossed for you Zurhaar re-signs with the club soon. Your head will explode if he looks to go elsewhere.

HBFlanker says HBFlanker is the best footballer ever.

I love this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back