MRP / Trib. Jeremy Cameron makes contact with umpire while celebrating a goal

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be good if the OP could add a poll.

It wasn't in play so I would suspect a $2k fine for carry on like a pork chop and not seeing the boundary. It's not like the game was decided on that goal.... Or the previous ten.

There was a much worse one this week where an Adelaide Crow player punched the goal umpire what's happening with that?

So funny Cats fans on this thread accusing me of being a troll yet none of them want to discuss this subject seriously. Says it all really.

Should he be charged? If so, with what? What sort of penalty should he get if any? Is there a precedent to a player unintentionally charging into an umpire while celebrating a goal? Soligo copped a fine last week for a light tough of the Goal Ump's arm after kicking a goal. So flattening a boundary umpire because you were not watching where you were running in celebrating a goal has to be worth something, surely?

So funny Cats fans on this thread accusing me of being a troll yet none of them want to discuss this subject seriously. Says it all really.

Should he be charged? If so, with what? What sort of penalty should he get if any? Is there a precedent to a player unintentionally charging into an umpire while celebrating a goal? Soligo copped a fine last week for a light tough of the Goal Ump's arm after kicking a goal. So flattening a boundary umpire because you were not watching where you were running in celebrating a goal has to be worth something, surely?
Precendent?

de358200-b882-11eb-ac7a-4658cfe4836e

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same a Toby Greene so 6 weeks seems just.

There was a much worse one this week where an Adelaide Crow player punched the goal umpire what's happening with that?
If Soligo had punched the goal umpire he would have been suspended for half the season!

Suggest you go to Spec Savers.

Here me out on this. His intent was clear: he meant no harm. But does that matter? To what extent does it matter? If you accidentally run over someone with your car, that's manslaughter. You do the crime, you do the time - periodt.

I think the league should make a stance on this. Zero tolerance.

checks fixture to see who the Cats are playing next week

thread makes sense

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Jeremy Cameron makes contact with umpire while celebrating a goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back