Speculation Jake Stringer [trigger for 1 year with Essendon, exploring options]

Remove this Banner Ad

Giants might have a bit of interest allegedly… unlikely. If anything did eventuate it would be at end of trade period. I can see McCartney sitting down with Bombers and flicking them a fourth rounder in the last minute… very unlikely trade tho imo.

Giants might have a bit of interest allegedly… unlikely. If anything did eventuate it would be at end of trade period. I can see McCartney sitting down with Bombers and flicking them a fourth rounder in the last minute… very unlikely trade tho imo.
Yeah i cant really see McCartney flicking a 4th last minute like he's in charge of setting the price. Have to see what way Rosa goes but theres a few fringe players at the giants he should be in to

Yeah i cant really see McCartney flicking a 4th last minute like he's in charge of setting the price. Have to see what way Rosa goes but theres a few fringe players at the giants he should be in to
Stringer already said he won’t be playing for Bombers again.
Unfortunately for you guys you have no power in this one.

Stringer already said he won’t be playing for Bombers again.
Unfortunately for you guys you have no power in this one.
He's 50/50 to stay. His options are/were limited and his manager hasnt really played the cards well. We'd happily let him leave of course but its not a case of we have to take anything because he will not return to the club like you are suggesting.

Reckon where he ends up it will be for a third straight up or a second with a third going back with him.

So if it is GWS I reckon it ends up being

#49 for Stringer

Or

#34 for Stringer and a future 3rd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

49, 52 and 70 for Jake, get it done.
#49 for Stringer

Or

#34 for Stringer and a future 3rd.
That’s all it’d take? You’d think even with off-field issues, more clubs would want him. He’d be good value for teams like the Swans, Cats, Giants, etc., who are in contention and need to upgrade while not give up much.

That’s all it’d take? You’d think even with off-field issues, more clubs would want him. He’d be good value for teams like the Swans, Cats, Giants, etc., who are in contention and need to upgrade while not give up much.
I don't think it will take a lot, I also think Jakes off field stuff is way overblown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jake Stringer [trigger for 1 year with Essendon, exploring options]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back