How long can we carry Henderson up forward?

Remove this Banner Ad

He coughed up the ball in the 2nd, he was running towards the Fwd 50 & was kind of falling forward, lacking balance, like a number of Carlton attacks in that quarter they were stalled b/c of no target, Kruezer fumbled the ball, Thomas cleared it to Swan, who hit Cloke, who then got Dawes on the fast break. White gave away a 50, goal to Dawes. Not sure that is an example of a great impact for Carlton. He also did the same thing during that quarter & the ball went to Didak who slotted it from the Jolimont HFF.

Not really jealous, if Jolly did likewise I'd be calling for his head.
Sounds like your usual dribble we have come to expect here and elsewhere panther. No fish biting here mate. Move on

he needs the 2s otherwsie we'll carry him like geelong has carried hawkins and that wont help him or the club.

white on the other hand has impressed me enough to suggets he can play either end of the ground and looks miles a head of hendo.

he needs the 2s otherwsie we'll carry him like geelong has carried hawkins and that wont help him or the club.

Would love to carry him like Hawkins, that would mean 2 flags ;)

Actually, starting to think a week or so in the 2s and then bring him back for Hawks or possibly against Wet Toast might be the best bet. .. No problem with either way that Rats decides. ..

I think a couple of weeks in the ants and he will be sorted for confidence.

Bring him back against the Dawks or the west coke e-girls or preferably both and see how he goes.

He is after all only 21 years old and a KPP and Woosha sending Kennedy off to the WAFL didnt hurt his development (6 goals this week).

I didn't see him on the park tonight?
So?

If we can kick 20 goals with Waite and Carlos forward, but minus Bower, Walker and Austin, then our depth has improved. We might even see Henderson, Austin and Casboult develop into KPF after another two pre-seasons.

Our list of talls isn't as weak as the group think believes.

The Saints minus Riewoldt are finding it harder to score than Carlton without Fevola.

Also, the Saints might have been a bit hasty in letting Maguire go.

..is the Bullants game gonna be televised this week or next? Would be curious to see what Hendo does, I just want him to take marks, it's a simple ask for a KPP ya know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do they have tellies in Yeshiva?

Yes but we can't watch on the Shubbutt, so we have to record it.

Remember Diamond Joe never went on Shubbuut when the Dee played.

I am duvening daily so that Henderson can take a mark and kick a goal. It will happen, Hushem will bring speed to that!

Any word on how Hendo went in the twos?
2010 VFL Seniors
Northern Bullants 3.1 8.3 9.8 11.12 (78)
Box Hill Hawks 3.4 6.8 11.9 15.10 (100)

GOALS:
Northern Bullants: Cachia 2 Henderson 2 Wiggins 2 Kerr Casboult Ellard Arrowsmith Thomas

BEST:
Northern Bullants: Ellard Gale Iacobucci Arrowsmith McCorkell Cachia

Northern Bullants vs. Box Hill Hawks Sunday 9th May NAB Oval
aboynamedsue said:
Hendo - I thought he presented well all day. When more marks start sticking, he'll be a gun. Played for the 'Ants for the 1st time today, so not surprising there was a few teething issues co-ordinating with his new teammates. Displays leadership qualities and I think probably did enough to stay near the front of the MC's mind.

Dr.SHERRIN said:
Henderson: Lachie plays his best football leading up like a true CHF. His coach wanted him deeper and he and Casboult struggled working well together. He's good when the ball lands and for much of the day played on Beau Dowler. Lachie is faster, bigger and stronger - but I'd say honors were even. The delivery to Lachie was generally poor and when you continually sit the ball on top of the forwards head it makes life easy for a defender. Showed some strong leads and marks up the middle in the last quarter, but is not a FF and shouldn't be played there.

2010 VFL Seniors
Northern Bullants 3.1 8.3 9.8 11.12 (78)
Box Hill Hawks 3.4 6.8 11.9 15.10 (100)

GOALS:
Northern Bullants: Cachia 2 Henderson 2 Wiggins 2 Kerr Casboult Ellard Arrowsmith Thomas

BEST:
Northern Bullants: Ellard Gale Iacobucci Arrowsmith McCorkell Cachia

Thanks mate.

Sounds like he needs more time in the 2's.

Good luck to him, and I hope he tears it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

How long can we carry Henderson up forward?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back