Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not in a faction with Clarkey - I just thought what he said made sense. I'm a villager with no intel and I haven't been following the game as closely as I normally would, work's been hectic and I might even sit out the next few games.

I'm fully aware that Clarke could have wool over my eyes. I have to vote for someone though.

I hate to interrupt this big evil pillow fight, but I have some notes.

1. Clarkey only sparked up when he came under voting pressure. Very quiet before that.
2. 3KZ has been paying very close attention, despite not seeming to have done so. I'm just not getting a disinterested 3KZ village vibe around his game. Pushing the village to target the SK because that suits his agenda?
3. porps in to defend Clarkey. Possible faction?

**** on block time. I think 3KZ and Hoos are the remaining wolves; Clarke and porps the remaining mafia. I'm not sure about the SK, but I think it's one of 2 players.

I wish we had shortened phases, cos to be honest I'm getting a little bit bored. I do have a very short attention span. Oh, that triggered a thought. Perhaps the SK didn't wan't shortened phases because of time zone issues? Which can only mean one thing really. Sorry Chippy.

Everyone please feel free to switch your vote to me so we can end my involvement in the game. :)

Haha to avoid another melt over timezone issues, I'm awake and will never object to shortened time phases as it's unfair on the remaining players. I was off playing my survivor challenge and it makes no sense voting during this conversation because it's probably the first time we're getting some actual info here.

Haha to avoid another melt over timezone issues, I'm awake and will never object to shortened time phases as it's unfair on the remaining players. I was off playing my survivor challenge and it makes no sense voting during this conversation because it's probably the first time we're getting some actual info here.
Well, it's not actual info, it's just various suppositions. The only real info would come from MC and whomever he false-seered last night, but he's not been around today.

Well, it's not actual info, it's just various suppositions. The only real info would come from MC and whomever he false-seered last night, but he's not been around today.

Yes, but it's an information game and suppositions are still info. For example, we can postulate based on the conversation the number (0, 1 or 2) of evils like with Clarkey and 3kz. What I think we can say is they are not both in the same evil faction, because I don't think this conversation has been faked.

I'm not in a faction with Clarkey - I just thought what he said made sense. I'm a villager with no intel and I haven't been following the game as closely as I normally would, work's been hectic and I might even sit out the next few games.

I'm fully aware that Clarke could have wool over my eyes. I have to vote for someone though.
Happy to attest, we're not teammates as much as what I said does in fact, make sense.

Yes, but it's an information game and suppositions are still info. For example, we can postulate based on the conversation the number (0, 1 or 2) of evils like with Clarkey and 3kz. What I think we can say is they are not both in the same evil faction, because I don't think this conversation has been faked.
Or maybe we're fooling you all!!! Just kidding, only 3KZ is.

Pressing Pause: Just back from my COVID Test at the Austin Hospital. Quick and easy. Anyone in any doubt should do it. Play On.

Fair call. And I agree, hanging back and watching the pillow fight was good for the village.

If not you then it could be a player whose work schedule makes shortened phases challenging. So the other person on my list of 2 - Smeggy.

If they are I can only applaud the lengths they've gone to in order to appear at opposite points.

Pressing Pause: Just back from my COVID Test at the Austin Hospital. Quick and easy. Anyone in any doubt should do it. Play On.
I had two back in June, both negative. I likened the feeling in the nose to when you use an earbud when cleaning your ears and you get that weird feeling but less intrusive in the nose, if that makes sense?

Fair call. And I agree, hanging back and watching the pillow fight was good for the village.

If not you then it could be a player whose work schedule makes shortened phases challenging. So the other person on my list of 2 - Smeggy.
I like how you think but I think you're overthinking the work schedule/time zone stuff. Just my two cents.

I had two back in June, both negative. I likened the feeling in the nose to when you use an earbud when cleaning your ears and you get that weird feeling but less intrusive in the nose, if that makes sense?
I've had 3 in the last couple of weeks because of quarantine. Both nostrils, scratching around for 5 seconds in each one. The first one was the worst (sadistic nurse I reckon) - felt like a shot of seawater straight up the shnoz and gave me a mild headache for the rest of the day. I'm up for another one this Sunday.

Has the mods offered shortened day phases yet?

From memory they mentioned it but didn't say anything like it's happening, anyone who objects let me know. My melt last time was making sure that mods announced it in good time, to allow anyone to object privately for any reason (or in my case, to ensure that I adjusted to the situation timewise/put in votes as proxy). I don't recall this happening yet.

To let you know where I stand, I have been disengaged completely from this game from day 1 because of work. However, I'm now in a situation where it's a Friday with no meetings and 4.5 hours before deadline (even have time to write a media thread). Surely there are other relationships/non relationships we can deduce and therefore work out the most likely factions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like how you think but I think you're overthinking the work schedule/time zone stuff. Just my two cents.

In the past both Smeg and I have been targeted and lynched for this exact reason. I seem to care more than he does.

I've had 3 in the last couple of weeks because of quarantine. Both nostrils, scratching around for 5 seconds in each one. The first one was the worst (sadistic nurse I reckon) - felt like a shot of seawater straight up the shnoz and gave me a mild headache for the rest of the day. I'm up for another one this Sunday.
I strangely felt good after it.

I'm so glad I haven't had to be tested... I would rather not have the discomfort :/
It's not that bed, stress less.
In the past both Smeg and I have been targeted and lynched for this exact reason. I seem to care more than he does.
Really? People have taken this game too far

When do you guys need to do tests? We're still on just self-isolating I think.
All Australian's have to do the COVID test and drink a beer by this Sunday. Our government man...

All Australian's have to do the COVID test and drink a beer by this Sunday. Our government man...

I don't even know if you're joking on either of those. We don't even have enough tests to go around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back