World Cup GROUP B: Spain-Netherlands-Chile-Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright alright alright

Disappointing to get scored on so easily but very promising signs in attack

Hopefully heat can play a factor and we can control the ball more in the 2nd half

Fair play to the boys - they bounced back well from a horror start and are a genuine chance to nick a point now. There is a horrible gulf in class and ability between the two sides but unlike the Spaniards who rolled over like dogs our guys are putting in as much as they bloody well can.

Chile thought it was going to be how many after going 2-0 up (admittedly so did I) but have definitely looked rattled since we scored. Hopefully they don't get it together at the break.

Alright alright alright

Disappointing to get scored on so easily but very promising signs in attack

Hopefully heat can play a factor and we can control the ball more in the 2nd half

i think chile can handle the heat

Impressed with that fightback.

They still look like they're going to score every time they go forward but at least it's not looking like the one-way traffic it was early.

Fair play to the boys - they bounced back well from a horror start and are a genuine chance to nick a point now. There is a horrible gulf in class and ability between the two sides but unlike the Spaniards who rolled over like dogs our guys are putting in as much as they bloody well can.

Chile thought it was going to be how many after going 2-0 up (admittedly so did I) but have definitely looked rattled since we scored. Hopefully they don't get it together at the break.

Agree.

Lot of character shown that last twenty mins when thought would get blown away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back