No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought posters were referring to his s**t football dept management and recruiting and CEO decision making.

That's the bullet we dodged.
Who knows.. none of us are privy to what's been happening inside their 4 walls, so to speak.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Who knows.. none of us are privy to what's been happening inside their 4 walls, so to speak.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
OK. You've made a fuss about a topic you want other people to not make a fuss about. Good job.

We were talking about footy.

ball carriers have as much responsibility to protect themselves as tacklers have - all three players were culpable of doing nasty in a practice match, one bloke grabs and spins the other, the spinee doesn't even close his arms and brace for the inevitable fall ( which would have prevented him getting shouldered in the head ) and the third bloke decides to drop a shoulder into a spinning top to see what mass times acceleration halted real fast does - idiocy at its finest.

are you suggesting the spinee is looking to get hurt?
nope- he is just not thinking very much about how he is going to hit the ground safely - the easy and reflex move would be to either put one arm out or pull both arms up around chest to fall on them - because his spinning momentum was going to see him go down - pretty fast no matter what

these are professional footballers and all this stuff I'm saying is pretty basic.

All three contributed to the outcome - not 'just' SPP is what I am saying.
Nah. I reckon that's a bit of victim blaming. Why is Keane in any way responsible for SPP's actions? Something Brayshaw something.....

All three contributed to the outcome - not 'just' SPP is what I am saying.

Well yes all 3 were involved, but Keane was playing the ball, Adelaide player tackled him legally and the momentum carried them through a spin and then SPP chose to bump Keane whilst he was being tackled and caught him flush in jaw with his shoulder.

We don’t get to see how Keane may have reacted from that point on because he was concussed.

You are probably not implying that SPP isn’t in the wrong but it does come across as you saying Keane deliberately put himself in a position to be knocked out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well yes all 3 were involved, but Keane was playing the ball, Adelaide player tackled him legally and the momentum carried them through a spin and then SPP chose to bump Keane whilst he was being tackled and caught him flush in jaw with his shoulder.

We don’t get to see how Keane may have reacted from that point on because he was concussed.

You are probably not implying that SPP isn’t in the wrong but it does come across as you saying Keane deliberately put himself in a position to be knocked out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No I don't think Keane 'deliberately' put himself in danger ....

WTF has V'Landys been drinking/smoking :laughv1:

LOL.jpg

malaka-greek.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Passion for a sport code you love is a great thing, V’Landys sits firmly in the absolute delusional basket, an arrogant man that lacks humility and basic commonsense…
That is the polite version of that entitled, arrogant clown.

Some stories from back in the day in the racing industry would make your blood boil. The word integrity is oft used by V’Landys, his version relates to who you are and how big your “stake” is. The Equine Influenza response has a great many skeletons buried. As for appointments and allocations…

WTF has V'Landys been drinking/smoking :laughv1:

View attachment 1913094

malaka-greek.gif
Not sure what V'Landys been consuming...

This has to do with total revenue. As I see it, V'Landys claims overall revenue in excess of $700 million is bigger than AFL. I cannot find figures for AFL for 2023, but 2022 it appears to be in excess of $944 million for AFL. Am I incorrect, or is there poor journalism from those who took V'Landys at his word.

See page 78

Bookmark it. If North think they will beat Collingwood with multiple handballs and run through the midfield, they will fall flat on their faces. This is the exact game Collingwood and Richmond before them, thrived on. Then they swarm you out of position from the rebound.

Bookmark it. If North think they will beat Collingwood with multiple handballs and run through the midfield, they will fall flat on their faces. This is the exact game Collingwood and Richmond before them, thrived on. Then they swarm you out of position from the rebound.
I don't think North genuinely think they're beating Collingwood.

Clarkson implemented the same style when he got to the Hawks, then transitioned to a kicking game a couple of years later

North will struggle for the next 2 years while they inch up the ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back