No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #12 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he is OK.

The club can confirm that Gold Coast SUNS key forward Ben King has been sent for scans after leaving today’s training session early.

King went down in a marking contest and was nursing his right knee.

Bummer. That's terrible to hear. Hopefully it's not what they're expecting it to be.

Seriously, the Suns is the only club that beats us for injuries, and serious ones at that, year after year.

Really hope he’s ok and nothing serious though doesn’t sound good

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Suspected ACL :'(

Sad to hear it confirmed... Wishing King all the best...

Whilst I reckon the following is more about an ex player stirring the pot rather than reality, there is nevertheless something in this that says I am glad we got Voss rather than Clarkson or Lyon. I have to say I was on the Clarkson train, but listening to the snippets of Voss says to me we have landed with the better option as coach...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another indicator that Cotchin doesn't really get on with Hardwick....

Ash Williams Starz GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

My question, if WA border does open when McGowan says: what impact will COVID have on WA teams?

Given that, as has been reported, at least half of Vic, SA, NSW and Qld players have been affected by COVID, I think eastern State teams will have lesser impact. Could there be a time during AFL season where Dockers and Weagles will be missing a number of key players? That's my opinion, but I really don't know...

I wonder if Charlie was the next in line to jump :p

Not a fan or defender of Kornes by any means, but you would have thought that Stack, after all the trouble he has put himself and Richmond through, would have tried his best to avoid any more controversial off field stunts and trouble, not saying this is necessarily one, but it really could have been one.

Stack really needs to pull his arrogant and undisciplined head in, talent will only get you so far in this game

One more dicey incident and Richmond will sack him (and rightfully so)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back