No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure I saw little Gary drop his knees twice into the chest of a Bomber lying on his back. If I recall correctly Sis did something similar to Duckwood last year and copped a week or two. Will Gary be asked any questions?

I have 2 questions:

1. Are the * fans booing Ablett?

2. Does Tim Watson get gifted the special comments role because he is part of Channel 7, and no one cares that he’s an imbecile?

Any answers would be appreciated.

I was listening on the radio and they were crapping on about how respectful the * fans were not booing Ablett, nek minit... Boooooo!!! ROFL :p

In the meantime, the Crows v Freo game is one horrible exhibition of our game.

And during the telecast, Mark Ricciuto says “2019 is the lowest scoring in 52 years”. And the other commentator says “but no one is criticising the quality of football”.

Really?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The siren went which is why the mark wasnt contested and he still had to kick the goal to win, the siren saved Melbourne ... what's your point??
My point is that we still had a team good enough I thought to win both those games comfortably, yet we were lucky in one and unlucky in the other.
Most these guys played in two finals last season and got us to top 4.

In the meantime, the Crows v Freo game is one horrible exhibition of our game.

And during the telecast, Mark Ricciuto says “2019 is the lowest scoring in 52 years”. And the other commentator says “but no one is criticising the quality of football”.

Really?

People have been criticising the quality of football for years, but nobody who makes money from the game is listening.

It’s amusing to say the least - they keep changing the rules to give us more of a spectacle - I just don’t think this is the meaning they were hoping for

So..... whats the next rule change

So, how will they spin it to prevent Albert being suspended?
Dunno but you can be sure Chris Scott & Gerard Whateley will be leading the media charge to get him off.

Dunno but you can be sure Chris Scott & Gerard Whateley will be leading the media charge to get him off.

No surprise Geelong on top of the ladder with Steve Hocking in charge of the AFL. People can call tin foil hat stuff. Wait till Ablett gets off with low impact. >> Untouchable.

"All are Animals are created equal. Some are more equal than others"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back