No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The siren cost Carltank the game against us and north had a 28 point lead against us before we pegged it back.
Maybe it’s best we loose these close games so it’s not covering the cracks

Covering what cracks FFS
We all know where we are at
What do you think losing those two games actually changes?
If you went into this season thinking our list was okay then it’s you who needs to make the adjustment and then maybe you can just sit back and watch the young blokes develop rather than the constant hand wringing

Covering what cracks FFS
We all know where we are at
What do you think losing those two games actually changes?
If you went into this season thinking our list was okay then it’s you who needs to make the adjustment and then maybe you can just sit back and watch the young blokes develop rather than the constant hand wringing
I never thought we would be a threat this year, but I thought we’d atleast beat the bottom placed teams and pushing for a 8th spot.

Tim Watson is so rubbish. A quick shot of Selwood in the coaches box, and Watson says “Selwood a late withdrawal, not sure why.” That’s your job!!!

Considering he was an out yesterday you would think they would know 24hrs later why that is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never thought we would be a threat this year, but I thought we’d atleast beat the bottom placed teams and pushing for a 8th spot.

Yep, I'm the same. Feeling a little disappointed with what I'm seeing so far. We still have enough talent in the team to not be trailing the likes of Carlton by 5 goals at half time.

As far as I’m concerned the banter around Cousins last week was that ANY raised forearm was considered intentional. The thing might / might not get him off is the the level of force. If graded low then he’ll get off with a fine but if you look at Cousins incident then I’d say it’s about the same force (medium impact). If he doesn’t then once again the system stays on the inconsistent path it always has.

This whole calling high frees when trying to spoil is crap, soon won't be able to touch the opposition player.

Yes, I was saying to a mate yesterday that I am so glad I played football when I did. I couldn't have played the ping pong they place on display these days. I watch so little football as it is, I can see the day coming when I don't watch it at all. The game has been ruined.

The siren cost Carltank the game against us and north had a 28 point lead against us before we pegged it back.
Maybe it’s best we loose these close games so it’s not covering the cracks
The siren went which is why the mark wasnt contested and he still had to kick the goal to win, the siren saved Melbourne ... what's your point??

I have 2 questions:

1. Are the * fans booing Ablett?

2. Does Tim Watson get gifted the special comments role because he is part of Channel 7, and no one cares that he’s an imbecile?

Any answers would be appreciated.

I have 2 questions:

1. Are the * fans booing Ablett?

2. Does Tim Watson get gifted the special comments role because he is part of Channel 7, and no one cares that he’s an imbecile?

Any answers would be appreciated.

I still have difficulty in comprehending the fact that Tim Watson actually COACHED an AFL club!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back