Game Day v The Full Strength Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to maintain the momentum but the result is relatively irrelevant. Not sure what we'll produce today. Cats certainly won't lie down. They embarrassed themselves in Enright's 300th and won't want a similar result in the send-off of their stars.

Having said that we're the form team of the comp with every player in form.

If we were to rest players and lose based on last nights result and then BL pull a win out of their arse we'd be a laughing stock. Control what we can control, don't flirt with form, go out and smash these cocky geelong w***ers.

Dead rubber

Cats always play well on milestone days and will be tough to beat at home with so many players saying good bye

Its all about next week for me

Still think we should have rested Sauce, Tex and Thompson

Ouch. How do you freshen up?:D

maybe grab a beer. Missus is still asleep, so probably need to continue to make hay. She was a bit narky last night if memory serves, so a bit of a top up will probably assist overall. I'm not looking forward to her awakening, that's for sure.

Game appears set to televise on Fox Soccer Plus in the States. Airtime at 11pm Eastern/8pm Pacific. Channel 621-1 on Directv

I say appears because last week we were a late bump. However, my system is still showing us.

I got no feel for this one. Trade winds let me down. Will just hope for our continued good form heading into Finals. Go Crows!

Game appears set to televise on Fox Soccer Plus in the States. Airtime at 11pm Eastern/8pm Pacific. Channel 621-1 on Directv

I say appears because last week we were a late bump. However, my system is still showing us.

I got no feel for this one. Trade winds let me down. Will just hope for our continued good form heading into Finals. Go Crows!

Going in full strength puts pressure on us to win well to maintain our momentum. Resting a couple of guys would have eased thst pressure a bit. Really want to see a strong result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going in full strength puts pressure on us to win well to maintain our momentum. Resting a couple of guys would have eased thst pressure a bit. Really want to see a strong result.

I would rather we managed our guys as well. However, the coaching staff has made its decision. They have gotten a lot more right than not these last eight plus weeks. I will defer to their wisdom. I do look for us to play hard as well. Might as well do it properly if we are going this path.

Dead rubber

Cats always play well on milestone days and will be tough to beat at home with so many players saying good bye

Its all about next week for me

Still think we should have rested Sauce, Tex and Thompson

You mean, like how they beat Melbourne for Cory Enright 300th game?

#DoItForBoris?

People say this but I don't think it's actually true. One of the footy shows did a bit on it a while ago and showed that they had a worse win/loss in milestone games than their average over recent years. They lost to Melbourne in Enright's 300th!

No they don't, not this year and Stevie J is apparently pissed as about him not getting a contract next year but Bartel has. Will be interesting to see what happens if that rumour is true.

Going with Fiveaa radio and synching it to TV. Have zero desire listening to how Danger is wearing wrong jumper

Going with Fiveaa radio and synching it to TV. Have zero desire listening to how Danger is wearing wrong jumper

Fresh images in from Simonds Stadium

_DSC0179.JPG

clown.jpg

Dang, it's been 1 year, 5 months and 17 days since we played Geelong for premiership points - from the first round of one year to the last round of the next year. So very much water under the bridge in that time.

We need to bring our best which we showed last week (THAT opening quarter ... :D), not only to overcome the Cats wanting to farewell an era in style, but to send a message to the competition. A message that home final or no home final, we will steamroll you in September because our determination shows!

This will be a tough game. Crows by a point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back