Preview Elimination Final - Carlton v Essendon - Sunday Sept 11 @ 2.40PM - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Probable Elimination Final - Carlton vs. Essendon, MCG - Wouldn't want it any other way!!

Maybe Dustin Fletcher can gives us an in-depth analysis on a Carlton vs. Essendon final.

[YOUTUBE]rec-5TNcCZg[/YOUTUBE]

will be ****ing awesome!

Re: Probable Elimination Final - Carlton vs. Essendon, MCG - Wouldn't want it any other way!!

I'll sleep better tonight rest assured I won't need to buy interstate tickets for the 3rd year running ..:)
Recent records show teams after a bye don't perform well.. hoping for more of the same with essendon. While our dress rehearsal is a big saturday night game at the G!

So damn pumped! The last two years of agony will be put to rest if we can obliterate the scum. :thumbsu:

Set yourself up there Js517

Indeed he did.

Seriously I hope nothing derails this matchup - it's going to be epic.

Ratten is really under the pump.
Lose a third straight elimination final and he is gone

Bring it on, yeah! So glad were not playing the scrubbers from Norf.

We'll smash them... I hope :/ anything can happen, but I am confident!

I am never confident playing the Bombers and gee the fallout IF we drop this final will be massive and heads will roll.

90k+ At the G will be an awesome spectacle and cant wait!!

Just looking at the finals system as a whole, the most probable finals series for us would be:
Week 1: v Essendon
Week 2: v West Coast (A)
Week 3: v Geelong

I know that I'm looking quite far ahead but their will be very minimal changes to the final 8 from here-on-in so this seems the most probable. Quite happy that we will most likely bypass St.Kilda and Sydney. They are all winnable games IMO and all played on large grounds which suits us well. Should be an interesting finals series for the Blues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am never confident playing the Bombers and gee the fallout IF we drop this final will be massive and heads will roll.

90k+ At the G will be an awesome spectacle and cant wait!!

Hell ****ing yeah! Cannot wait for this game, it's going to be massive. I'm going in confident, but you never know.

Will be interesting with selection next week, see if Curnow or Mclean get a gig

If I was coming over from Perth, as a non-member, would I have any problems getting a couple of tickets for the game?

If I was coming over from Perth, as a non-member, would I have any problems getting a couple of tickets for the game?

I don't think so. Just make sure you jump on the website as soon as they go on sale (12pm Tuesday for General Public). If you leave it til the last minute your chances wont be very good.

Can't wait for this. What better way to start playing finals in Melbourne again!

This is a dream final

Sure it would of been nice to win a final against the Swans or Brissie when we had our shots against them. But beating Essendon for our first finals win in 10 years. How sweet can it get?

Big statement game required here.

Big game for us, losing a third elimination is not an option, but i fear of the pressure we are under . Essendon comes in as underdogs and will play with gay abandon. If we choke, well i think Ratts SHOULD be in massive trouble. If we win the i think we are a chance against the West Coast the following week.l Waite and Russell play against St KILDA .

All I'm hoping for now is a very, erm, robust game between you and the Saints next week. Very robust.

Bruising would you say?

Is Dean Brogan still playing? Would have been nice of him to run through a couple of Essenscum

So who's coming to Perth in Week 2? :D
I said to guns that if we were to play in Perth in the finals, I'd make my way over. I guess I'll have to stick by my word. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back