EDFL Premier Div 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Fahey signed at PEGS. Josh Toy to follow. PEGS raiding EDFL.

Surely not. Pegs are in 4th division. How are they getting all these jets. Lmao

They’re clearly targeting a group of players who have dominated EDFL for years but are ready to end their careers at a lesser level…
I guess for them if their bodies aren’t up for premier footy why not go and win a flag together in that comp?

They’re clearly targeting a group of players who have dominated EDFL for years but are ready to end their careers at a lesser level…
I guess for them if their bodies aren’t up for premier footy why not go and win a flag together in that comp?

That group of players together with Horne will also help set up a culture thst could benefit PEGS for years to come..

Ex AFL Paul Ahern with Pascoe Vale full time in season 2022. Huge recruit and a 1 pointer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Handy trio named in the best for Keilor in that GF. Laverde, O’Kearney and Cavka.

Indeed. I went to watch it and sadly it was all over early in the 2nd quarter. Glenroy was a complete bog that day. Ended out at Greenvale watching the Div 2 GF where 2m Peter kicked 9 in a stunning performance and a huge upset over PV where Luke Silvestro and his 6 goals all came to nothing.

Indeed. I went to watch it and sadly it was all over early in the 2nd quarter. Glenroy was a complete bog that day. Ended out at Greenvale watching the Div 2 GF where 2m Peter kicked 9 in a stunning performance and a huge upset over PV where Luke Silvestro and his 6 goals all came to nothing.

Luke Ryan (Freo) also played in that game! Fair to say that age group isn’t the EDFL was fairly decent

Luke Ryan (Freo) also played in that game! Fair to say that age group isn’t the EDFL was fairly decent

Have a look at some of the names in this side.

Link

Same here, but not as many went on to AFL level, but some real class all the same.

Link

This crap went on years ago at Deer Park. Under 18's getting paid and offered other benefits to play. It was a massive recruiting drive and other clubs lost plenty of players. They won the flag that year. Guess who the coach was! How are the Deer Park 18's going now? I feel sorry for the other clubs who rely on membership fees from all participants in order to maintain financial viability. Even more so now with Covid and business struggling to sponsor etc... just another form of cheating IMO

Donald D
Out of interest how do you think Keilor gets good juniors from Hillside and Taylors Lakes????

EK having a real red hot crack at Premier. Reserves should be strong too.

Points might be what stops EK from being competitive in premier if they continue to recruit the way they have. 6 new recruits so far…
You’d think the reserves will end up having some high point players running around every week so yes will be strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back