EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because he was the captain certainly doesn’t make him a good leader. A good leader doesn’t walk on a club that’s down on their knees to go chase a flag. And don’t tell me he isn’t trying to chase a flag.

Seems to me like that’s setting a pretty poor example his past team mates that he had at east.

Fair enough he has mates at westy but that certainly didn’t stop him from bad mouthing them to everyone at east sunbury while he was playing against westy… pretty funny really…..Your mate, you think you know him, Well guess again people change their stripes when it suits them.

Regardless of all of that there is no certainty he comes back anywhere near the same player he was after his knee injury which was very bad.
Horrendous poor post from you. I know Mitch and his a ripping bloke. Never heard him talk badly of players and went to East to help them. Gone back to junior club to help them win a div2 premiership. Can say I tried to personally recruit him a few times with a good proposal not necessarily based on $$$ but he went to East and stayed there as it was close to where he moved to. I’m sure our offer was higher as well. Hls one of the better people I’ve met at a footy club and always willing to have a beer and a chat.

Your entitled to your opinion but think it’s in very bad taste..

Horrendous poor post from you. I know Mitch and his a ripping bloke. Never heard him talk badly of players and went to East to help them. Gone back to junior club to help them win a div2 premiership. Can say I tried to personally recruit him a few times with a good proposal not necessarily based on $$$ but he went to East and stayed there as it was close to where he moved to. I’m sure our offer was higher as well. Hls one of the better people I’ve met at a footy club and always willing to have a beer and a chat.

Your entitled to your opinion but think it’s in very bad taste..
Well said mate.. and could not agree more.
Westmeadows signing blokes and announcing daily. They’re going to take some beating and have plugged every hole by the looks since the grand final side. Any news on NS, Glenroy, East and Burnside for recruits?

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back