Dumbest Footballer in the league

Remove this Banner Ad

A few years back Gavin Wanganeen was interviewed after a pre-season game & said something along the lines of:

" yeah, i know it's not the season proper but i'm really proud of the boys & happy we have come away with the four points"

Plogs said:
A few years back Gavin Wanganeen was interviewed after a pre-season game & said something along the lines of:

" yeah, i know it's not the season proper but i'm really proud of the boys & happy we have come away with the four points"

Somebody can't identify a joke.

More accurate quote: "It's not a real season game and we don't get 4 points, but yeah we're happy to come away with the 4 points" (grins and laughs)

Akermanis' "There'll probably only be 3 toofs in the stadium" was brilliantly ironic.

Sylvia Saint said:
If you're talking off the field then Travis Johnstone would be right up there.

Once he forgot his own name on Dee TV!
Johnno's probably killed all of his brain cells through excessive alcohol and drug use.

Kooley said:
bill brownless got straight F's in HSC at assumption college.
Yeah thread over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ported said:
Somebody can't identify a joke.

More accurate quote: "It's not a real season game and we don't get 4 points, but yeah we're happy to come away with the 4 points" (grins and laughs)

Akermanis' "There'll probably only be 3 toofs in the stadium" was brilliantly ironic.

Yeah that's it from Wanga, thanks for the clarification. But i cannot recall the grin & laugh......

Was it Jason Cloke that was kicking in from FB and kicked it straight into Fevola and Fev kicked a goal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dumbest Footballer in the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back